Regaining not working

I used to be in the same boat. But ultimately it was making small habits that made big changes. Small things like making sure to always finish your plate, then always make sure you order plenty of food, then try to supplement with heavy cream as filler, but make sure you don't eat less food. I also tried to sneak in extra meals before I'd go eat meals somewhere else sometimes. It was very hard to act like I had a big appetite, but it comes with practice. I was in and out of heavy cream, but it was the other habits that made a big difference. I struggled to get past 185, then I made those changes and I crept all the way up to 215. If you let those changes go, then the weight starts to fall off. Thinking about gaining again to see how fast I can pile some weight on again.
5 months

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

Not so much kidnapping, willingly going to a place where funnel feeding is normal/encouraged, and it’s a competition to see who can gain the fastest. Not that I actually would do that in real life, but definitely my fantasy.
12 months

Hc make a person no longer skinny?

That would definitely get results. The trick is to not overdo the cream though, if you overdo it, you won’t want to eat anything else….. you may need to ease into it.
12 months

Things you notice as you get fatter

-More chafing issues between my thighs
-Always hungry, even after a big meal, ~1-2 hours later I'm ready to eat again
-Noticing my belly hold up my arms when I cross them.
-Belts hurt a lot more
1 year

Fat goals

My goal is for my belly to have a hang while standing. My belly overhangs my pants by a ton when sitting, just not when standing. Also, having moobs that rest on my belly would be pretty nice too. Those have definitely started to sag a lot more in the last 10 lbs, so that might be happening. Hoping that by 250 both those become a reality.
1 year

How can i start becoming fat

It definitely helps! I loved funneling 50/50 ratios of vanilla ice cream and heavy cream.

It's the small things that can really help, I know it was shortly after I refused to take home leftovers and I force myself to eat them on the spot that it really started packing on.
2 years

Question to guys who went fit to fat

So for me this was kind of a drawn out thing where I didn't really notice the weight on myself. I guess it gets "normalized".

I always had a thing for gaining weight so I tried to do so, I started not allowing leftovers (I have to finish everything), and tried sneaking double meals, and keeping generally fattening things around. I generally binged, because I was closet gaining, and would stop on the way home from work to get a meal, and then come home and eat a second one.

Started at 168lbs - very fit, I had decent abs, tight jawline. 175-ish, I was asked if I was working out, when I said no, they said I should be. Around 184, I got comments about wearing the tightest shirts I could find, and that I was eating my way to being like one of my coworkers.

Around 190 I started getting comments about filling out, gaining weight from being in a relationship, people started commenting a little less, but occasionally I pick up on comments when there's food around, about "I bet he'll eat that".

Now that I've passed 210, there's no confusion, I'm a fat guy now, people will sometimes poke my belly, and I get comments about being "filled out" and living the good life now.

I have a slight crease now when I'm standing at the bottom of my belly, I'd consider this my tipping point for getting belly hang (215 now, by 225 it should be much bigger).

I think around 200 is the point where I significantly noticed my appetite getting bigger and bigger. I realized I may have a problem, when I order a whole pizza, and eat it all by myself. If I give into my hunger as soon as I'm hungry, I find myself ready for another meal about 2 hours after the last one. To top it all off, I definitely enjoy the fat on my body, and get aroused from playing with it. I doubt I'll ever lose the weight.

In my experience, It depends on the type of people you're around, if they're larger, or more sensitive to other's feelings, they'll probably keep the comments to themselves. There's only a couple people that make comments about me, but you can tell when you meet up with someone you haven't been around for a while, they stare at the belly quite a bit.
2 years

Starting a conversation about your weight

Sometimes I'll kind of make my own "fat joke" at my own expense. People used to correct me.... now they don't. Sometimes there'll be a couple remarks about yeah you have put on some weight, but I've never really had more than that.
2 years

Sneaky gainin

I'm looking to start packing on some weight in the new year, ideally 20-30 lbs in the first half of next year. I've done things in the past like sneaking extra meals before I come home, randomly grabbing heavy cream while I'm out, and hiding some snacks at home. I guess I don't like blatantly showing my feedee tendencies, but I love gaining weight. Any other recommendations for really fattening habits to help pick up more weight - while being somewhat secretive about it?
2 years

What is your goal weight?

Realistic goal for me, 230 by march. Took me a while to sustain my old goal (210). I think the next 20 is going to be super noticeable.
2 years
12345   loading