Being an fa - acceptance?

dubiousjacob wrote

Second, all of the bigger women I have dated have been very self-conscious about their weight. They weren't comfortable with themselves like a lot of you guys are. They always talk about losing weight and how bad they feel about themselves, and I don't know how to say much more than "I like you the way you are" without sounding like a perv. Several of them gained weight (not on purpose), and I told them they looked cuter but they didn't believe me smiley

This right here. I've relived this scenario a few times myself. I have this uncanny ability to fall in love with women who gain weight and hate themselves for it. Of course, it's impossible to convince a woman that she looks beautiful if she refuses to believe it herself. Not to mention they can't understand why I feel the way I do.

The one who does believe it has to be out there somewhere, right?

And my family has always been a little puzzled by my taste in women, but ultimately they just want to see me be happy. Hopefully yours is the same way, even with the teasing.
14 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

There's nothing like nuzzling a fat girl's neck and having a little extra chin and other stuff to kiss on.
14 years

Similarities that we all share, but never mention.

If you're musically inclined, it's difficult not to do just about anything rhythmically.
14 years

Ten techniques for spotting fakes

then I got bored and just asked them what they got out of being a faker

Interesting question. I wonder that myself. Outside of the obvious scammers out there who try to get your money, what in the world would someone be out after at a place like this? Humiliation? Their own jollies? Satisfying their urge to be a bully?

I had someone dubious hit me up in the chatroom for a private chat the other day, so I accepted for my own amusement. A couple of minutes of inane banter and they went away. Whatever. Go ahead, laugh at the weird guy who likes fat chicks. I'm too old to care anymore. I got nothing to lose, so I'll take some chances.
14 years
123   loading