Let's make babies and get fat

thicker_N_thicker:
Looking for a big gluttonous man who wants nothing more than to make a family. In Real Life . A pregnancy fetish is a must .

Serious Inquiries only

Thicker_n_thicker
On kik

I'd make you pregnant twice a year.
4 years

Hey there everyone!

I'd love to help you push your limits 😁
4 years

Air inflation- having trouble getting bigger?

I tried to keep getting bigger but the upper part of my stomach was pushing on my rib cage which made it hurt to breath.
4 years

Anybody get stomach acid problems from inflating?

Yes I have. A reason I stopped because I'd get painful heartburn. Never when I eat, just when I push my limits inflating.
4 years

Have you ever dozed off while inflating?

Tried but got too uncomfortable and achy to simply nod off. The fantasy would be to wake up with a massively round belly but unless someone were to consentually give you an anesthetic or drug you it'd just be extremely dangerous to put your body at a huge medical risk.
6 years

Quick and easy inflation?

Like without a pump? You could swallow air. Eat mentos and drink coke. Eat foods that make you bloat or gassy.
7 years

Who are the hardcore inflators?

I stopped doing it for quite a while but recently started again. I just love seeing my belly bulge bigger and bigger. This was just last night.
7 years

Any girls in the midwest near iowa???

Looking for friends or possibly more. If not I'm absolutely cool with friends. If you're a feedee or feeder I'm open to helping you by making my new female friend grow or make her happy by stuffing me. I'm not looking to gain but I am willing if she's wanting a man to fatten up or mutually gain with. Not looking for a hookup or one night stand just so I'm clear. Let's hang out and spend the evening at a buffer enjoying conversation and food. And if we can waddle our painfully full bellies to Dairy Queen for a blizzard and force feed each other as much as we can lol. I like watching YouTube, playing GTA V or whatever, snacking, stuffing myself, I have a sweet tooth, enjoy walks, animals, and Mexican food. Margaritas or Dailys frozen daiquiris are my weakness lol. Message me or kik: sausagecat83 (bino the elephant reference) same person who made charlie the unicorn and llamas with hats. We'll get along great if you think those are funny smiley
7 years

Kidnap me and force me to be your pig.

[quote]Chunky Ducky:
God I want someone to kidnap me and force me to become massively huge. It's such a turn on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cakemonster:

Bigger is sexier. Force feeding and a tight bulging belly is a huge turn on. I'd feed you an entire cake even when you feel like you'll burst. Bellies can stretch really big. I used to do a lot of inflation so I know lol.
8 years
12   loading