Dream....

last night I had an awesome dream.... I was walking through a crowd at some festival when I spotted a woman with an enormous belly almost as big as BellyGirl's. She worn a brown shirt with her belly hanging from the bottom. I went up to her and I seem to had known her as she knew who I was. She was like HI! came over and embraced me. In the embraced I felt her extremely tight belly press against me. her hug was so tight that I could feel the weight of the belly against me I started to buckled under and I felt her belly on my knees as I started to fall. We fell to the ground she started giggling I started playing with her belly feeling the hardness. People were staring at us. LOL! I was totally sexually drawn to her and her belly. smiley What a wild dream.
9 years

Walmart belly

Just saw a woman with an enormously taut belly strolling through the food section at WalMart. She was wearing a red shirt and tight as can be sweat pant. Can see her belly bulge snuggling against her shirt and sweat pants. She was easily over 400lbs with belly so taut you wouldn't be able to push it with a fireplace poker!
12 years
12   loading