Tips for doing a 10k all day stuffing?

Just start super early like 6-7am and go until done. It’s easier the longer you draw it out. Also, Heavy cream 👌🏼
3 years

Encourager wanted

Currently seeking someone to help push me past my comfort zone in my gaining.

Light chat based encouragement.

Let’s destroy something beautiful.
👺🐖👺
3 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I have found that mixing heavy cream with black tea and honey is SOO good and makes it easy to chug down. I’ve been downing a half pint each night but this week I’m going to try for a full pint. Definitely feeling the new subcutaneous giggly fat all over.

Also, I’ve been experimenting with mixing in canola oil to add even more calories by first whisking it with a bit of the cream before I add it to the giant mug I use.

I’ve been taking two lactaids before I drink the cream which definitely helps.
3 years

What happened to....?

muffinmaaaaaaaid!
11 years

College gainers

ive gained 50 pounds since ive started college...wow i never really thought about it till now. im so proud of me!
12 years

Using ensure to gain weight

I've been using a form of ensure called fortify that has 350 calories in each small bottle and i usually drink 3 in a day but i have drank all six that come in a pack during a major stuffing day. Ive heard thats dangerous though. They are so small and cheap at 7 bux for six. you can easily take it down In Two big gulps plus they're really tasty. I stick to chocolate. Anyway anybody else have any thoughts on using these types of drinks to add extra pounds?
12 years

Anyone like dubstep?

*** yeah! wub wub wub
12 years

Jon stewart and the daily show

yes hes ***ing awesome! colbert is pretty good to
12 years
1234   loading