How to gain with limited health issues

LondonFA:
You can keep active, and simply eat a lot more carbs than you need and watch the alcohol, salt and saturated fat intakes.

becomingoverweight:
Not all saturated fat is bad for your body.
true, hence only watch it
5 years

How to gain with limited health issues

Slowly and carefully.

Gaining comes down consuming more than your body burns.

The systems in the body also have to be considered, like how prone to making cholesterol you are and how that affects your vascular system. Also you have to consider your joints.

Joints need support for all heavy people athletes and gainers alike. You also need to keep mobile and strong to support all that wonderful fat you're going to store. Add to this keeping flexible.

Being sedentary won't help your health bit will help you gain quicker so there has to be a trade off.

You can keep active, and simply eat a lot more carbs than you need and watch the alcohol, salt and saturated fat intakes.

Stay motivated as you will see results slower, just let the weight creep on, that way you can keep it on with less health risks.
5 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

Have to echo the general advice, use heavy (or double) cream in stuff rather than drink it.

My wife when she was still in to gaining would have it in her morning latte and evening cocoa and would top up each full fat milk with it in a 1:3 ratio cream to milk.

Again as previously mentioned: pasta sauces, vegetable soup (carrot and cilantro/ leek and potato/ tomato/ chowders).
Summer deserts like Eton mess or pavlova are easy to make and are just merangue, fresh fruit, sugar and whipped heavy cream.

Use the cream to add the calories to things, gaining should be enjoyable in a gastronomic way.
5 years

Where do you want to travel to and why?

biggirlsok:
Italy, have some family there from my grandmother's side (on my dad's side) who she has forbidden us (me, my cousins, and her own children) from talking to until shes on her death bed. Why no idea, but apparently I have family in Tuscany that are aware of us to some extent, but are also apparently forbidden from contracting us.

Basically I just want to find out what the fuck is up with my grandma's side of the family, and why were apparently forbidden from talking to one another.

Tuscany is beautiful both inland and coastal. And as the area is fairly low on the mafia front I think your family secret is safe to investigate.
5 years

Where do you want to travel to and why?

Lebanon (Beirut in particular),
Macao (haven't been since it left Portuguese rule)
Isle of Sark (no cars)
Australia - would like spend a few months seeing a lot of it.
Fiji
Tahiti
Botswana to see the wild life
Madagascar for the same reason as Botswana
Both poles just to say I've done it.
5 years

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

Oh definitely. It's all part of the fun.
5 years

Obsessed with flab

Hear, Hear!

Heavy and super super soft is the only way to go
5 years

I need iron recommendations!

Depends on budget. To avoid dribbling I'd suggest getting a steam generator iron rather than a steam iron. We use a Bosch at the moment. If you have the money, a Laura Star!
5 years

"flabby, fat and lazy" your opinion

Personally, independent.

But to each their own.
5 years

Is this something i can get rid of?

tomiundergallows:
I mean, I've had an on again, off again relationship with feederism, honestly. I think that when your needs are met, it fades. Honestly, I think that goes for all paraphilia. For most people, there are deep-seated desires/taboos guiding their relationship to a given fetish. What do you think it is that drew you to this in the first place?

I went to see a therapist about this as it was a major bone of contention with my ex and I.

In summary this is what was the advice:

Ultimately, there are a lot of cultural issues to unwrap along with the question as to whether feerderism/fat fetishism is actually a paraphilia or not. Fat does not sit along side the body but is a part of it. A preference for a hair color or a height range is no different to a preference to a weight range, so if you are less in to feeding and more in to fat then your preference is aesthetic.

What "gets you in to it" in the case where wanting to feed/be fed can be looked at in developmental psychology terms in the same manner as a paraphilia which can be a range of reasons, classically thought to stem from stimulation in early sexual development at the same time as being exposed to something related to the paraphilia.

What got me in to fat was likely that the healthier members of my family growing up (those that didn't suffer from any illnesses and were usually doing better financially and were seen as happier in life) were the overweight ones. I had better interactions with fat people than with not fat people.
5 years