Kind of taboo. but does anyone have a racial kink?

It's odd, as some one mixed "race" myself, I cannot get my head around why some people think a preference for an aesthetic (whether groomed or genetic) is racist.

Some people prefer pale/olive/brown/tanned/dark skin. Some prefer blondes/red heads.

It's odd to be thought of that someone likes the way you look because of genetics and not just because you look that way. Although I suppose to be true to definition, as we all have preferences in partners and both behavior and looks are attributed partially to genetics, everyone can be defined as racist in their erotic and phillic preferences.
5 years

Messy, dairy free food?

There are plenty of subs for lactose especially in kosher sections/stores. There's dairy free ice cream, cake, whipped cream etc.
5 years

Wanting the best of both worlds.

ChubbyWriter:
As a woman who is self conscious about her weight, I LOVE IT when my bf just out of the blue says I�m sexy. Little comments like �damn you look hot� or �you�re the cutest girl in this room� really make all of my insecurities melt away. Tell her how hot she is and then she�ll start to realize how hot she is.

That is my usual stance.

She was beautiful before she gained, but now (and maybe I'm a little biased), she is the most stunning woman I have ever dated. And she is well aware of that.

Of late however, she has started to retort (in a lights hearted manner), "you're a liar, but thank you".

Last night we had a long conversation of her asking me how she could know I was telling the truth about my preferences. A lot of ideas that must be mixed in with her decision came out such as the idea that men who claim to liked fat women do so because they believe others won't find them attractive and hence won't stray.

It's quite the minefield especially as she was comfortable with her body until recently.
5 years

Wanting the best of both worlds.

3 years in to embracing gaining and having added 50lbs to her frame, my wife has come to a strange place where she loves being made to overeat and loves her fat body in the bedroom but has told me she feels very self conscious when going out and has said being fatter really affects her confidence and her ability to make friends.

Even after telling me this she asked me to feed her donut holes when we were in bed.

Its a very confusing message.

Has anyone else here resolved the whole wanting the best of both worlds from either a feedee or feeder perspective?
5 years

First fat person you were attracted to?

It was a girl who became my 1st gf. She was short, about 5' and 200lbs when we were 15. She came bouncing up to me in a grocery store. I can still remember the "bounce" nearly 20years on!
5 years

Central new york meet up?

I mean nyc is a possibility but upstate is not that easy to reach for many folks
6 years

Nyc pub meet anyone?

ThatGuy94:
Yeah idk what that'd involve but I would be down! I live in the area.

In London it's usually the case that we keep posting here until we get numbers then once there's 5 or so name a place (usually near major public transportation so folks from the suburbs can get home so like midtown near Penn or grand central I guess)
7 years

Nyc pub meet anyone?

Hey all, I've just moved to NYC, I've been to a couple of London pub meets and they were pretty awesome.
Had anyone ever arranged something similar in new York?
7 years

My bf won't admit he's a feeder!

Just don't label him. I never liked my ex calling me a feeder at first. There're s lot negative connotations with the term. Just grow a little more and then ask him if he like ur body.
8 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

It's fine unless of course you are/have a feedee that has lactose intolerance. I've noticed that lactofree heavy cream doesn't seem to have the same effect.
8 years