This one's for my male feedes out there.

Sign me up, I am almost at 300 but would want a feeder to take me to 400 or more.
BigFA:
I would love to have you feed me and gain another 100 lbs. That would put me at 400 lbs. The thought of coming home from work, you having prepared yet another sumptuous meal for me to devour would be the ultimate. As I eat and my belly expands, you unbuckle my pants and lift my shirt and gently massage my huge belly, encouraging me to eat more. Later that night you feed me cheesecake in bed while kissing and caressing my fat all over, cooing about how fat you want to make me and complimenting me for being your personal piggy and how much my size turns you on. Ok, I have to take a cold shower now.
8 years

Heavy cream?

Yes, Heavy Cream will pack on the pounds.
8 years

I stuff my face each night b4 bed do you too?

Yes, heavy cream with brandy at bedtime, and snacking late night with high calorie foods, Brownies, honey buns, other things.
8 years

Man boobs

Mine are noticable, but do not require any support...yet.
As I gain near 300 that may change. Will male breasts sag with no support? I'am going to guess just like females this sagging would be perminent along with any stretch marks.
8 years

Scales... which ones

What bathroom scales does eveyone recommend for a feedee?
8 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Could this "sneakyness" be the result of how the body processes the cream? Could this account for the delay and where on the body the fat is deposited?
8 years

Sweating

Is the amount that we sweat proportional to weight gained?
8 years

Sweating

Is it normal to notice an increase in sweating with weightgain?
8 years

Easy, sinful cheesecake pudding

Thanks for sharing, but I might get fat(er) , if a eat too much of this. EG.
8 years