New measurments

Congratulations are in order. A forty inch waistline is QUITE a milestone!
7 years

The quickest​ way to fatten up?

Fat kid:
Just wondering could anyone tell me thanks 🏮.

fanedfox:
Well not to be sarcastic, but getting married is the fastest way to gain weight. Really I'm not kidding.
You're absolutely right!!
7 years

With age comes weight and the mom bod

It's important that women who acquire a "mom bod" understand that for a LOT of us guys, the "mom bod" is MUCH more attractive and sexy than the fit and trim body of their youth. Voluptuous curves and pliable rolls are much more appealing to many of us men than abs of steel and hard, inflexible muscles!!
7 years

Weight gain

What have you enjoyed MOST about GETTING fat?
7 years

"coming out" for liking fat

It's not easy to openly admit that if you had to choose between a svelte super model and a more than pudgy plus size model, you'd go for pudgy every time. People WOULD think you're weird. But that's the advantage of Fantasy Feeder. Here you can express your preferences and desires and no one thinks the worse of you for it!
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

Watching as a thin girl abandons the ways of fitness, diet and exercise and comes over to become nice and round and fat!
7 years

Contrast

I love the transformation of a skinny, scrawny girl who lets herself go and gradually fattens herself up! The contrast between thin and fat is VERY sensual!!
7 years

Does heavy cream work as well as some people say?

Heavy cream has over 800 calories per cup, five cups would give you over four thousand calories!
7 years

Cow fantasies?

There is nothing more sensual than a cow all tingly and ready to be milked!
7 years

Feederfantasy amazon book

If you care to use any of MY stories for your next venture, be my guest!
7 years
56789   loading