Stages of getting fat (body types)

Like Spinal Tap, I want my man to go up to 11, LOL 😂
2 years

Psychological conditioning

As a feeder I fantasize about doing this a lot. (*I wouldn't do this in real life, but*) Lately my fantasies have been about dating someone thin but secretly conditioning them to eat larger quantities, eat more fattening foods, eat around the clock, lose track of how much they eat, absent-mindedly snack constantly, all the while subtly changing their daily activities to get out of the house less, get up less, do less, be more sedentary, spend more time on the couch watching or playing things while eating constantly, and I also want to get them to rely on me more to do more things for them, get them food, do the chores, and pay the bills...

I have a dream of getting them so addicted to food that he can't control himself anymore, he can't stop himself from pulling into fast food drive-thrus on his way to work, gorging himself until he's extremely late, then the same thing at lunch time, not being able to stop eating so he's extremely late getting back into work, then eating at his desk so much he can't get work done, forgets to do things because he can only think about food, until he's fired because his food addiction has gotten so bad he can't work. Then, of course, he'll have to move in with me, so I'll be financially supporting him, giving him food and housing, and I'll have even more control over his daily routine and eating habits. I want him to get so fat, lazy, and ravenous that he asks me to bring him food all day, even asks me to hand him the remote when it's just out of his reach and I'm in a different room, because him having to heave his gigantic body up is too much work.

By the time he figures out that this has been my plan all along, to make him a morbidly obese eating machine growing for my pleasure, he will be too dependent upon my money, my food, my care, my house, and my love to escape, and he'll be so addicted to food by this point that he'll be well on his way to eating himself to immobility. He'll hardly have any choice but will have to give in to his insatiable cravings and will just eat all day, every day, and I'll be free to caress and rub myself all up into his body while he eats, ashamed that he's become a helpless whale. I would be in heaven feeling up his bloated rolls and sucking on his endless expanses of buttery soft flesh, totally intoxicated by watching him get fatter and fatter every single day, whether he wanted to or not. He'll look less and less like his old self every day, instead blowing up with fat everywhere, endlessly billowing outwards, getting so hot and sexy for me... ❤️😈
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

5HT1A:
My favorite fantasy is to fatten a man up until he's immobile, and then keep going. I want him to break the world record, and then I'll shoot for doubling it. I want to be able to feel up all his massive, heavy, stuffed rolls; I want to stretch out his stomach until he's nearly insatiable, and can't stop eating even if he wants to. When his arms get tired of lifting themselves up to his mouth I'll feed him. When his jaw gets tired of chewing I'll tube feed him. I just want him to be an endlessly growing mountain of sexy lard... I dream of making him so unbelievably obese that he doesn't even look human anymore. It would be so expensive to feed him and I'd have to hire people to help care for him, but it would be so worth it.

fato2:
WOW

LOL sorry, I got kind of carried away... 😅
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My favorite fantasy is to fatten a man up until he's immobile, and then keep going. I want him to break the world record, and then I'll shoot for doubling it. I want to be able to feel up all his massive, heavy, stuffed rolls; I want to stretch out his stomach until he's nearly insatiable, and can't stop eating even if he wants to. When his arms get tired of lifting themselves up to his mouth I'll feed him. When his jaw gets tired of chewing I'll tube feed him. I just want him to be an endlessly growing mountain of sexy lard... I dream of making him so unbelievably obese that he doesn't even look human anymore. It would be so expensive to feed him and I'd have to hire people to help care for him, but it would be so worth it.
2 years

The contrast

FattenGFzandalor:
And apart from the physical size difference, the difference in fitness level is also very hot. Seeing my morbidly obese partner barely able to walk short distances and me being able to run circles around her.
That's been such a fantasy of mine for ages...!! That's so sexy, omg...
2 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

Woowww, this is such a hot thread 😳🥵 thank you fellas, I'll be in my bunk...
2 years

Rip dimensions tt___tt

Dimensions Magazine is gone?! When did this happen? I've been coming and going every year or so for over a decade... I feel like an institution is gone. FF has also been a cornerstone of my personal growth (no pun, I'm a feeder, lmao), but Dims and FF served different purposes to me. They had two different cultures, I think.

I feel like a personal mentor died. Does anyone know what happened or why it's gone?
3 years

Dimensions weight room

Wait, Dimensions is gone?!?! TT___TT
I've been randomly returning back there every year or so for more than a decade! Dimensions was an institution... What happened to it?!
3 years

Difficulty “coming out”

Uhh, I don't really have any advice, but I would like to say that I've gone through very similar experiences to the ones you described. Since I was 13 I realized what was going on, why I fantasized about fattening men up all the time, and all the weird fat-related images that stuck with me from early childhood when nothing else did suddenly made sense.

Being a highly neurotic person and being cripplingly sensitive to the societal fat phobia zeitgeist we currently live in, I tried for years and years to repress my sexuality, to deny it and feel guilty about it. I became anorexic, and after many years of repression I convinced myself that I was asexual. I dated thin guys. It was awful.

I have finally gotten to a point in my life that I realize this is a part of me that will never go away, that this is just who I am. I've had the good fortune of meeting a partner I am totally compatible with, a BHM who loves the beauty of fat as much as I do. Will we tell our relatives? No. Will they probably guess as he keeps gaining weight and I fawn all over him? Yes. Does it matter? Will it inhibit our own happiness with ourselves and each other? No.

The best lesson I've learned in life is to stop caring about the opinions of people who don't matter to you, anyway. It's pointless to fear the judgement of random people in the street, of your mental idea of what others might think. Just learn to ignore all that and focus on making yourself happy, on accepting yourself. If you keep looking, I'm sure you'll find someone else who gets it.

I have told close friends about my being an FFA. They didn't really get it, either, but they didn't reject me or anything. I think, to an extent, people outside the FA community won't really get it, ever. Like I could never force myself to find hard, thin bodies attractive, they can't see it my way, either. But, they can still accept you and be supportive, and if you want to speak with them about it more to help them understand, go ahead! That's what friends are there for. smiley
6 years

Fa pride flag

burgerqween:
I like the idea but personally I would use different colors. Like maybe different tones of the ones you have already

Cool, what kinds of colors do you have in mind?
6 years
12345   loading