How long has it been since you saw your feet?

I imagine there's a lot of fatties among you who haven't seen 'em in a long time!
7 years

Getting a nice overhang!

Looks like cheap fast food and junk food at college is taking its toll on me. My belly's starting to hang over my waistband in a big way! smiley
7 years

You know your fat when...

...you start to really appreciate how roomy disabled toilets are.
7 years

I had a fantasy last night...

It was of me, weighing in at 400+ pounds, standing in line at McDonald's. My massive gut hung out from under my shirt, my love handles spilling over the waistband of my pants as I unashamedly ordered two Big Macs and two double quarter pounders for myself. I felt the looks, heard the whispers of disgust and ridicule as I waddled back to my table, and it all just reminded me of how wonderfully huge I was.
7 years

Getting fat and happy in an american suburb

bills225:
You're 100% right about all of that. I live in the suburbs and am getting big as a barrel!

Oh? Do tell!
7 years

Getting fat and happy in an american suburb

So, I've been reading about how one of the big reasons behind the obesity epidemic in the States is because hardly anyone walks anywhere. Even the suburbs have barely any sidewalks, so you have to drive pretty much anywhere. And then there's the fast food, the HUGE portions... I bet if I moved to an American suburb or city, I'd be as big as a barrel in no time at all! smiley
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

My earliest signs that I had a fat fetish were when I was just a kid, watching cartoons. More specifically, a Tom and Jerry short where Nibbles eats a whole turkey by himself and gets really big and fat as a result. I remember seeing that and quite liking what I saw.
7 years

Too much of a good thing

Jigen:
So I ended up making an amazon wishlist and shared it on feabie. The list is filled with things like bulk chips, 5 lb bags of candy and other fattening snacks. I now have a fantasy that I end up receiving more than I can handle and soon find myself eating lbs of junk food everyday in a desperate attempt to keep up with an unrelenting flow of packages.

I know that it won't happen but I found it to be an interesting thought.

That sounds great! Just stuffing yourself, getting fatter as the food just keeps coming...
7 years

Going on an eating trip of the usa

Someday, I'd love to go to America and take a trip to all the diners and fast-food places I could find there. Just moving from town to town, enjoying lots of good food, getting nice and wide with every state I visit. smiley
7 years
23456   loading