Which of these fat futures do you like the sound of most?

1. Everyone is fat/obese and subsists on fatty, sugary food.

2. Everyone is morbidly obese and can barely walk, and most people have never even seen fresh food.

3. Humans have literally been reduced to immobile, vegetative globs of lard.
7 years

Does anyone else imagine a world where everyone is fat?

Thaddeus:
It would be interesting to see what it would be like if everyone got so fat that they were almost immobile and people could barely move.

Domestic robots and hover beds?
7 years

Skinny stuffed girls

I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to stuffing, nothing turns me on more than a thin, flat-bellied girl stuffing herself to the brim so that her tummy juts out like she's pregnant. Seriously hot.
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

We've all been there -- you're in a restaurant or a mall food court, enjoying a burger or a doughnut, when some *** decides to publicly berate you for it. If that ever happens to you, here's what you should do.

Look them in the eyes, making sure you have their attention. Then, very slowly and deliberately, take a bite from your food and chew it. Maintain eye contact with them the whole time. Repeat as needed until they get the message -- you don't give a toss what they spew your way.
7 years

You know you're an ssbhm when...

You find yourself struggling to remember what your feet or genitalia look like.

You're squeezed like a sausage skin in your XXXL pants.

You learn to truly appreciate the comfort of disabled toilets.

You constantly hear, "Sorry sir, we don't stock your size."

You find yourself wondering when Big Macs got so small.
7 years

Predictions for the future

Sonic Purity:
The 2036 15-year-old�s quality of life does not read as all that appealing, at least to me.

I'unno, I can honestly say I'd find it appealing. smiley
7 years

Predictions for the future

Thaddeus:
I think the world population will get out of control and with the average weight of a person reaching some 500lbs the earth will just give out and implode.

Sonic Purity:
We might destroy the earth as we know it, but not the planet itself.

Perhaps climate change will render us unable to grow crops, so we'll be forced to turn to completely synthesised food -- the kind of food that's packed to the brim with fat, sugar and chemicals.

In 2016, a 15-year-old girl is usually thin, outgoing and lively. She disobeys her parents, goes off with boys and her friends, and generally does a lot of active stuff.

In 2036, a 15-year-old girl will be so fat, lazy and full of chemicals and sugar that she'll be unwilling to do anything in her spare time that doesn't involve snacking on heavily processed food and/or staring dully at a screen.
7 years

Disability by fat.

"To be approved under an RFC, the SSA must find you’re unable to work in any job. This includes not just jobs that require strenuous physical activity, but sedentary jobs as well. In other words, the SSA must see that despite your education, job training, and work experience, your obesity and related health issues are so severe that they prevent you from working at all."

Source: www.disability-benefits-help.org/disabling-conditions/obesity-and-social-security-disability

So basically, you need to get so fat that you are literally unable to do any sort of work.
7 years

Clarification regarding underage rules

So, at the moment, the rules regarding underage characters in stories is as follows:

"ALL characters involved in any type of weight gain, feeding, being fed or sexual situations MUST be at least 18 years of age the same as membership to this site."

Does this mean that it's okay to write about underage characters as long as they're not explicitly feeding, being fed or in a sexual situation? I'm asking because I'm planning to do a scene involving either kids or teens in my story "Life in Corporalia" and I don't want to accidentally run afoul of the rules.
7 years

Pizza stuffing

I've heard of a lot of foods people love to stuff themselves to bursting with -- cake, soda, French fries. But for me, nothing fills a hole quite like a big, greasy, cheesy pizza.

I just got done polishing off a 10" cheese, pepperoni, ham and meatball pizza, and I can actually feel my tummy growing nice and round from it. If I ate pizza like that at least once a day, I'd be a proud Fatty McLardass in no time!

So, you wanna get big? Wanna feel so full you feel like you'll split open if you move too quickly? Then stuff your belly with tasty, tasty pizza!
7 years
34567   loading