Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

I definitely love the idea of a good stuffing, especially with girls. I love the idea of bringing a girl home, stuffing her with five courses worth of good food, and then letting her sprawl out moaning on my couch, pants unbuckled and in the midst of a food coma. smiley

As for people getting on your case about "not being a real feeder", pay them no mind. Your kinks are your business, and there's no shame in it.
7 years

Favourite bhm fantasies

My favourite BHM fantasy involves me and my ideal feedee partner. It's a beautiful summer's day, and I'm on a sun lounger in the garden, my 400-pound frame clad in nothing but a pair of shorts, my colossal belly and C-cup moobs on full display. I can smell the barbecue as my wife cooks up even more food for me. She comes to me with a burger, smiles at me, and tells me that I need to eat up before I waste away.
7 years

Fat transformation powers

I've been thinking that if I could have any magical powers I wanted, I'd pick the power to transform people into anything I wished. I can imagine all sorts of ways that could feed into the sadism/domination side of fat fetishism. Not just fat, either, but inflation, too.

I wonder, would I use my powers for good by turning fatphobic ***s into huge, blubbery fatties and making them show us just how easy it is to "put down the knife and fork"? Or would I use them for my own amusement; wandering around, picking a random house, and casting a spell to turn all its occupants into big, juicy blueberries?
7 years

Does anyone else imagine a world where everyone is fat?

Growingboy74:
I've often fantasized (the feedee side of me, anyway) that it became a popular trend for guys to get fat. I dreamed that all the guys (including me) in my high school started gaining, and all the girls became feeders. Imagine that. The school lunches are suddenly huge and fattening, sumo wrestling and competitive eating become mainstream sports, and the fatter you are, the hotter you are.

chubadmirer95:
Go on... smiley

Growingboy74:
Haha, well, I love the idea of the guys getting bigger at the same time. Guys are getting stuck in desks, growing out of their clothes and the girls hanging on their bellies and butts like they would a jock's arms. I'd be getting huge, and my crush would feed me twinkies by our lockers between classes...

Ooh. And what about the girls? How big would they be?
7 years

Would fat people really survive longer during the apocalypse?

I've thought about it, and I honestly think it comes down to what type of apocalypse it is.

If it's aliens, zombies, or anything else that might require you to be fast on your feet in order to survive, your chances are rather slim. Unless, of course, you manage to hole yourself up somewhere safe with plenty of food, water and ammunition.

If it's something like a plague or famine, you might be better off than most, since you could rely on your fat reserves to keep you going.
7 years

Lipomass rp

Looking for someone to do a roleplay with based on my story "The Lipomass". fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view PM me if interested.
7 years

More about my ideal fat world

Thaddeus:
Well the whole idea is pretty erotic, I'd go for at least 400lbs

Mmm. What would an average day be like for you?
7 years

A fat world family

Eh, there didn't seem to be any issue when I talked about high school students in the past, and I did see a story earlier where the main character was 16. I'm wondering if maybe the rules have changed and just haven't been updated yet?
7 years

Pros and cons of weighing 400 pounds

I really can't wait for the day I hit 400 pounds! I was wondering, could anyone here who's that big tell me a bit about what life is like at that size? What's good, and what's bad? I'd love to know!
7 years
56789   loading