Big bellies and big boobs

I was bursting out of a 44C when my belly was about 55 inches around.
3 months

What does your belly peeking out feel like?

I love the feeling of my belly peeking out too. I like wearing my shirts just small enough so an inch or two of soft belly pudges out underneath, but I've been known to wear tops that show more belly sometimes.

I also wear my button-down shirts more snug now so that the buttons gap a bit when I sit.
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I love wearing diapers...not so much using them as the comfortable feeling and the extra padding it gives me. I also enjoy dressing in girly clothes like short shorts and crop tops. I also adore wearing a bikini at the beach now.

I also find muscular women attractive, as long as they were attractive to begin with. Even better is seeing them transform over the years from slim girls to muscular, hulked-out women with broad shoulders and thick arms.
3 months

What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

For me, I always had a burning desire to look round, soft, and most of all well-fed. I found myself wishing people would see me and think things like "He's not missing too many meals" or "Look how well he's been eating".

I also have always had a fetish for outgrown clothes. It took me awhile to work up the courage, but I semi-regularly go out wearing too-small clothes to deliberately show off my fat and provoke looks or remarks. In general, I wear my clothes more form-fitting now so my blubber is obvious even when dressing "normal."

It's all about going against the social norm. When I decided to gain, I adopted a sedentary lifestyle in order to turn my muscles to Jell-O. I did not want to be seen as one of those powerlifter types who look strong but with a belly. I wanted to be a soft, round doughboy. Feeling myself get softer, flabbier, and even weaker was amazingly erotic for me.
3 months

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

You'll find that suspenders will frame that belly of yours and make it look more prominent....which is probably what you want. smiley
4 months

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

Got two side jobs. First, I contacted my favorite pizza place in town and got a delivery job. I don't get free pizza, but I get a good discount.

Then I got a job working for Sara Lee, going into stores and bringing the bread in from the back. I get all the free doughnuts and danishes (Entenmann's is one of their brands), plus bread, bagels, English muffins, cookies...basically everything they sell is carbs and sugar.
4 months

Person you would love to feed/see fat

I'd love to see Christina Ricci fatten back up. In the late '90s, she was damn near perfection. As a teen, she got big breasts early but by her late teens, she began to fill out. She has kind of a big head and naturally chubby cheeks and it was a really good look for her.

Unfortunately, a few years later, she got breast reduction surgery and then starved herself first to an average weight and then to a stick thin weight for a movie called Black Snake Moan. Since then, she's been thin but one can always hope...

Speaking of celebrity weight gain, Bridget Fonda has at least doubled her weight since she was last in movies. There have been some paparazzi pix and it's shocking to see how she's changed from being a movie star to looking like just another obese woman at Walmart. I also just saw an ad for some Christian movie Sean Astin is in and he's gotten really fat as well.
4 months

What does gaining mean to you ?

I think people as a whole need to embrace getting fatter. It's a natural thing for most of us even if we're not deliberately overeating.

People need to celebrate the fact that food is abundant and mostly cheap and there's little to no need to do physical labor anymore. There's no reason why we shouldn't indulge ourselves and let our bodies grow fat and soft.

20 years from now, fat will be the norm.
4 months

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

While I'd prefer my weight be distributed more evenly, two of the nicest compliments was when one person asked when I was due and another said I looked pregnant with twins. smiley
5 months

Halloween

They sell Stroopwaffle at Trader Joe's in the US.
5 months
12345   loading