Food truck

When I was in college, I worked in the cafeteria and sometimes I'd switch the bags of skim milk and the "fat milk" for fun.
7 years

Pizza casserole: my favorite comfort recipe

I was pretty young when we got our first microwave, mounted over the stove. My mom bought a microwave cookbook and started serving us this recipe and it's still probably my favorite comfort food.

1 lb. ground beef
3 habanero peppers, minced (if you like it hot)
4 oz. shredded pepper jack cheese
8 oz. canned sliced mushrooms
8 oz. black olives, halved
7 oz. pepperoni, halved
1 large bell pepper, red or green
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can tomato paste
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 cups water
2 cups wide curly noodles
1 can diced tomatoes

Crumble ground beef and onion into 2-qt casserole dish.

Microwave until meat is set, around 8 minutes, stirring twice. Drain fat.

Stir in other ingredients, cover, and microwave for 18 minutes, stirring twice.

Mix in cheese and microwave uncovered for another 3 minutes.
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

I've found myself turned on simply by the notion of creating a special diet to make me fatter and following it the same way someone determined to get in shape would.

I think a lot of feedees fantasize about being "talked into" gaining by a sympathetic partner who wants to enthusiastically support them, generally through assisting with a diet.
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

One of the things I've enjoyed most about getting fatter is that it makes me softer and more feminine. Developing boobs is a HUGE turn-on and I often fantasize about having a cup size like a girl and buying bras and a bikini. Crop tops are also a turn-on.

I'm also a sissy baby. As I've gotten fatter, my body has become more babylike, as well as more fem. I love how diapers look on me now, with my thighs bursting out of the leggings and my belly rolling over the front; they also help pad out the bottom.

My goals have always been more concentrated on measurements than the number on the scale. I urge any gainer to buy a tape measure. I was much more turned on by finding that my thighs were bigger than most girls' waist size or that my belly was now more than four feet around standing than by seeing the number on the scale raise.
7 years

Black chyna & rob kardashian

Especially since his sisters' worth as human beings is directly related to how much they weigh and how much weight they have lost. Half the headlines about the Kardashians are about them losing weight.

If any of them contracted a condition that made them permanently 30 lbs overweight, they'd be finished as celebrities and probably as human beings as well. The only value they have is how they look in clothes.
7 years

Short or tall bhm's/chubby men?

This may not make you feel better, but as a tall guy, I resent my height often because it means I get stereotyped. I'm also bald, so the girls interested in me are those who want the cop/firefighter type. Nothing against those professions, but I'm more interested in reading books and watching movies than sports or other "manly" stuff.
7 years

Sideboob

Has anyone else found the development of sideboob to be a minor milestone in their gaining? I started getting it in June and now it's gotten very soft and thick under my arms.
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I'm a sissy baby, so I enjoy that as I gain, my body becomes softer and more babylike. I also love that I have gotten boobs and the idea of being able to fill out a bikini is dizzyingly sexy to me.
7 years

Going out fat

I often have a fantasy of slowly waddling into a mall food court, wearing a too-small t-shirt with my soft, pale belly peeking out and my plump arms straining the sleeves with a pair of short shorts that show off my thick doughboy thighs. Then spending an hour or two ordering food from multiple places and stuffing myself as my clothes get tighter and tighter.
7 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

That's definitely one of the pluses for me. I thrill to the fact that my body is becoming more suited for a bikini than swim trunks. I love the fantasy of wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach with my soft belly roll obscuring most of it and my boobs filling out the top.

I also delight in the idea of being able to wear a bra and having an official cup size.

My goal is much more related to softness than size, hence I try to limit my activity so that I lose muscle and replace it with soft fat.
7 years