Bhm belly size

I use a tape measure often and my belly is usually around 50 inches. It's 49.5" now.
8 years

Favorite comment

The two nicest remarks I've gotten online came from a guy who said my belly was "epic" and that my boobs looked bigger than his ex-girlfriend's.

The other came from a girl who admired my belly and asked when I was due.
8 years

Arms face chin

It took a long time for my arms to start getting chubby. I've put a couple of inches on them since I started, though I still want them to be thicker. They have gotten nice and soft, though.

I'm also starting to feel rolls on my neck.
8 years

Gaining 'fat' instead of looking bloated

It wasn't until the last 30 or 40 lbs before my sides began to widen out, I began to grow boobs, and my back began to chub up. I think it's pretty common for a guy to be all belly for a while.
8 years

Weight gain fetish

Just PLANNING a weight gain diet is sexy to me.
8 years

Has your partner come out as a feedist to you?

This isn't quite the same as a partner, but I confessed to my brother about my sexual feelings regarding gaining weight. He told me he thinks I should at least stay the size i am and even get fatter if it'll make me happy.

I almost came out to a co-worker a few days ago.
8 years

Lunch in chicago loop?

i don't know if there are many chicagoans here, but i work down in the west loop and i enjoy going out to lunch. if any FFers are interested in meeting somewhere, i'd be up for it.
8 years

How big do you wanna be?

While i bought a scale about 18 months ago, I rely much more on a measuring tape.

I don't have a real weight goal, although the guys I see online whose bodies I admire are just over 300 lbs, maybe 40 lbs heavier than me. My belly is about 51" around now and I like the idea of being able to say I am four-and-a-half feet around (three inches from now).
8 years
1213141516   loading