What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

So what are some of your earliest signs of realization that you liked chubby girls? I can tell you that the signs for me go all the way back to when I was going into the 7th grade. I remember I developed a crush on a girl who a bit chubby herself and it sort of dawned on me that I didn't mind the extra weight. Even when I was well into 7th grade, I got somewhat turned on when I saw a chubby girl's shirt go up. Or maybe it was 6th grade when I started to kind of realize it, because I remember this one girl who used to work at a daycare I went to after school wasn't very thin, but had a nice round-ish frame.

One of the best examples of the earliest signs was when I went on my end-of-the-year field trip to Waterworld USA in eighth grade. I remember a few girls who I went to school with, who also happened to have been chubby, wore bikinis and I knew that deep down that I liked what I saw. Sure, some of the thin girls who were on that trip were nice, too, but I found that I got rather turned on at the sight of girl's belly hanging out a bit.

Any examples on your end?
7 years

First fat girl crush?

I would have to go as far back as the end of my middle school years when I saw this one chubby girl in a bikini at a water park field trip. When I saw that girl in a bikini, I started to like what I saw.
8 years

Currently listening to

"The Opposite of H2O" - Drag-On
9 years

Currently listening to

"I Got 5 On It" - Luniz
9 years

Dealing w/ hate?

I think it's safe to say that the internet really brings out the worst in people. Look at the IMDB forums for starters. There are people on that site who insult others for liking a movie that someone didn't. Very mature (End sarcasm).

However, regarding YouTube, man, some people are just plain sick. They'll blast someone just because he/she has a different opinion. They'll even go a little too far in an insult to someone over something so small. I bet those people don't even have the balls to say it someone's face.
9 years

New say something nice thread!

He seems to have a positive outlook on life and how big he is, and I have to respect that.
9 years

Bad movies???

I would probably say that "Torque" is a good example of this. Yes, the movie is cheesy and bad, but I like the movie for some odd reason. It pokes fun at "The Fast and The Furious" franchise, which I do actually like. The movie doesn't take itself that seriously.

Another example of a movie that I like and can admit is bad is "The Marine" starring John Cena. I can watch that movie and enjoy it, not to mention laugh at it. When someone talks about how bad it is, I won't argue with them about it.
9 years
12345   loading