Pizza

I have ate whole pizzas before, usually oven baked stuff like Freschetta and DiGiorno. Depending on how I cut the slices.
14 years

You know you've been on ff too much when....

I actually talked to someone on here on the phone. Doesn't always happen. It would've been better if the person lived close to me, but she seemed cool. I have been on this site for nearly four months, but I have yet to see these things happen to me.
15 years

Personal quirks

I suck my saliva in my mouth all the time.

I am somewhat of a perfectionist.

When I am in public, be it my workplace or school, sometimes I carry myself as a total serious or emotionless type. But when I talk to someone, I am actually at ease.

I drink through the side of my mouth sometimes.

I think out loud all the time, in other words, talk to myself, but usually when I am alone. I know how awkward it is when people are around, but I do so. Sometimes like if I am talking to someone who isn't there or if someone on a TV show or in a movie is addressing the audience, like internal dialogue.

I am sometimes a little too serious when someone is joking with me, I respond in a serious matter or maybe I just don't feel like joking and I am just no nonsense sometimes.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

People used to call me Arthur, and some people called me Tony, and this was during my middle school days. During those days, I hated it, but looking back, I thought it would be a good alias to come up with. In the past, I hated them, but nowadays, I embrace the names. As for 17, it's one of my favorite numbers.
15 years

When did you start noticing that you like fat people?

I used to think it was the later years of high school like junior or senior year, but I think it started earlier than that, or maybe it isn't the same. I remember when I was in 8th grade, I went on a field trip to Waterworld and saw this girl I know in a bikini and she was a chubby thing. I thought it was a gross sight at first, but looking back, I thought it was kind of hot. I had a crush on some girl who was chubby back then. I even remember senior field trip, I went to a water park and two girls I know who were overweight went and wore bikinis, but wore shorts to cover the bottoms. I will admit that I got turned on by their bellies hanging out. The interest grew stronger as years progressed.
15 years