Any video gamers

I am a gamer. Anybody own a PS3 and have PSN online support?
15 years

Whats turns you off

-Girls who always feel they're fat when they're not even close to it. I mean it's fine if they want to drop some pounds, but posting blogs/journals on YouTube and grabbing skin makes them think they're a butterball.
-People who follow someone's beliefs because they feel it's the right thing to do, but on the inside, they don't feel that way because they're jumping on a bandwagon. In other words, being hypocritical.
-Narrow minded-ness
-Girls who want to change a guy's perception on things and personal interests.
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Emanuel
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Type: FA
Hobbies: Video games, comics, TV, movies, writing.
Likes: See above, women, open minded people, action movies (That goes for martial arts movies as well), comedy, hip-hop music (I like other genres, but my heart remains to be loyal, even though today's rap sucks), women.
Dislikes: Ignorant and narrow minded people, people who jump on bandwagons or follow the words of others because they feel it's the right thing (When in reality, someone has to decide for his or herself, that goes the same for people who try to convert others), jerks, people who feel they have to act like a stereotype.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

On women, prefer them to be pot, but sometimes I like when they're rolly. I like to jiggle, grab, squeeze, and overall feel them.
15 years
1617181920   loading