Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?

Ok, so I'm anonymous here and I can share without the danger of sharing too much smiley
I'm bi, and I'm currently seeing another woman. She lives in another town, and whenever I visit, we sleep with each other.
I get really turned on when I'm stuffed. My belly is usually tight and almost flat, I work out regularly and keep fit. But I do have a full curvy body(170cm, 68kg) and my belly can get really stuffed, until I look like 2-3 months pregnant. My belly gets round and big, and my navel deepens. And when it happens, I get really horny and turned on, and weak. I mean in that situation, I just want to be taken and ravaged.
My gf knows this, and from time to time, she gets me a little hot and bothered, and then she feeds me sexy heavy food(usually pasta, chocolate cake and milk. I loooove milk. I feel so sexy when I'm stuffed with milk). When she's done with me, I'm big and round and heavy, I have trouble breathing, and I'm ready to be taken and fucked senseless.
Any other women have similar experiences? :-)
6 years

Stuffing while having sex?

seraphina:
stuffing and feeding go hand in hand with sex [2]

yes it's an amazing feeling to be stuffed while being drilled, the feeling of getting heavier and weaker by the minute as you are filled and pounded at the same time smiley
8 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

hey
this is awesome. I've been looking for this kind of thread for so long.
I'm 32,bi-sexual,170cm,69kg. I am fit, and I plan to stay this way, but I have a big thing for belly stuffing(although only when I'm with another woman).
When I'm aroused I tend to get super horny if I stuff myself(or better, someone stuffs me)with sexy food and drinks. On few occasions that this happened, I stuffed my belly so much I looked like I was slightly pregnant. And then, when I'm all heavy and can't move or even breath properly, I want to be taken roughly and completely.
I also have soft vore/unbirth fantasies. When I imagine what it must be like to be stuffed and then have a foursome with 3 other women, 2 of them ending up in your belly, and the fourth, a futa girl, nails you, i get wetter than Niagara falls!
8 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

SweetLittleTreat:
Girl tummies are just lovely! All bodies are beautiful, but there's something simply magical about the beauty of nicely fattened woman's belly.

yes, knowing how much vulnerable and weak she is, and that you can do anything you want to her while she is in this state, belly stuffed and swelled, having trouble breathing, wet and horny
8 years

SweetLittleTreat:
This is so much fun! There's something incredibly gratifying about having two holes filled at once, as blunt as that sounds. It really is one of the most loveliest and hedonistic of activities one could engage in! I think sweets are the best for this.

ahh yes, someone pounding you mercilessly with a strapon while the other feeds you delicious heavy sexy and drink.
making you feel more weak and heavy by the minute
8 years

Wishsprite:
whats the best kind of food to use during this sort of thing? When being fed I often need water if its all dry etc but don't have a sports bottle so it would spill everywhere.

pasta, chocolate cake, and lots and lots of milk
8 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

I'm bi and fit with an almost flat belly. But at times, I've stuffed myself with food until I've had a belly bump and it felt so hot that after finishing, one could do anything to me in bed and I was unable to resist.
What turns me on the most is to watch another girl get stuffed until she looks like she's pregnant. or some girl making me hot and stuffing me with lots of sexy food and milk smiley
8 years