Getting called fat girl?

FatKaity:
I've noticed that people don't hesitate to call me fat girl or tubby or piggy if they want to piss me off or if we're in a heated arguement. Girls that hate me will comment on my belly on Instagram and its likes, I like being this way but when they degrade me for my fat belly and being overweight it gets to me because they're right. And I know others look down on me for it. But it's too much of a turn on to stop doing. Anybody else had a similar experience?

Just ignore anybody other than yourself and your SigO. Only your own opinions of yourself matter so enjoy it.
6 years

Vacation planning

yes central america. you will find bbw for sure!!!
7 years

Doctors?

feedeeleah:
My�gynecologist�is the only doctor that�has been�supportive of my intentional weight gain. When I saw her after I had been gaining for a while, I was 175 lbs, which is 45�pounds�heavier than I was at my�last examination the previous year. When she inquired�about my recent weight gain, I told her that I gained on purpose because I wanted to be more curvy. She was�very curious, and asked me a lot of questions about�my weight
gain�journey:

"What was it like to go from thin to fat?" "Did you outgrow all of your clothes?" "What areas grew the most?"�Despite her being open minded about my gaining intentionally, she did not encourage me to continue gaining. When I was getting ready to leave she�said, "It's great that you want to be more curvy, but I think�175 lbs is a good place to stop,�don't you agree?"

My primary care physicians have not been as supportive as my OB/GYN. My first doctor was so fat phobic, she told me to go on a diet when I was only 140 lbs�(I am 5'6", and 140 lbs is not even remotely overweight for my height).�She actually had the nerve to tell me to stop eating so many carbohydrates. After that visit, I�cancelled all future�appointments and decided to find a different�doctor.

I was 35 pounds�heavier by the time I found a new doctor.�Fortunately, she�was unable to obtain my previous medical records so she had no idea I used to be thin. After getting my current�weight, she said that I was overweight and advised me to lose weight and exercise. I blamed my weight on having a sedentary job and being a "hearty eater".�I wasn't brave enough to tell her that I actually love my growing curves and have no intention of losing weight, so I just pretended to be agreeable and compliant. Much to her dismay, when I went for a follow-up appointment a month later, I�had gained an additional 10 lbs.

I've�considered�switching doctors again, because my current physician�is inevitably going to ask me if I've been implementing her advice to lose weight and exercise. But I highly doubt that any doctor, no matter how "fat friendly" they are,�would support my desire to gain another 500+ lbs! lol

lol thanks for sharing.
7 years

Coming out to so

Halfshock:
I'm not sure what I expect by posting this, but I figure that FF is a better place than any to look for help.
A couple months ago an old girlfriend moved back close to where I live. We had dated for 3 years before, and only broke up because long distance wasn't working. Since she's returned we've been back together and were just as happy as ever.
(It's worth noting that over the first year or so of that 3 year relationship she gained about 15-20 pounds of relationship weight, which she still has on her. Also, in the time since we broke up I discovered FF, came to terms w my fetishes, and gained about 40 pounds)

Now about a week and a half ago, and seeing that our relationship felt better than ever, I decided to open up to her that I liked big girls, girls gaining weight, and gaining weight myself. Importantly, I in no way at all asked or insinuated that I wanted her to gain weight, or that I planned on gaining weight.
She immediately changed the subject and hasn't brought it up since (11 days now). Since then she has put herself on a diet and started working out more. Also, to be blunt, the sex has crashed to zero.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences similar to this, or any advice?

Thanks so much for reading if you've made it this far!

otherland78:
mhm i have no experience relationships concerning but my feeling says that a kind of countereaction like a little child like you told it.....
i would say she somehow likes this gaining eating more but but to prove you wrong she does the opposite cause shw feel society says somerhing else.
I don t know the character of your gf but you should somehow talk to her about her feelings ...make her drunk if necessary to get to the bottom of that abrupt reaction and to find out about her real feelings....

For some reason I think this is the most plausible outcome. sincerely good luck. just be honest.
7 years
12   loading