As a woman i cum in fast

I agree with multiple orgasms! Edging also really helps for me, but multiple orgasms in sex is really where it's at. Have your partner see how many they can really make you have, almost like a game. Believe me, they'll find it satisfying to know just how many times they've pleasured you in a short amount of time.
6 years

Blackmail

It's a great fantasy, for sure. I know it would be a lot easier for me to accept, as weird as that sounds. Part of the hangups of gaining always stem from more negative voices in my life trying to guilt me for my choices, though they believe my gain is accidental instead of purposeful.
It would be much easier to explain if I were FORCED to get fat, quickly, than to just do it for the sake of doing it.
6 years

Any queer fas/feedees/feeders out there?

I'm a pansexual, cis but gender noncomforming lady, feedee/sometimes feeder! Nice to see another one of these posts going around. smiley
6 years

Atheist/ agnostics/ anti- theism

tapanda:
Athiest here. Can't really say I have as good of a reason as everyone else that's posted here. Grew up in a non-religious environment and was allowed to explore whatever I wanted. Didn't really enjoy anything that I found, and definitely didn't believe any of it. (At the age of four, I called the children's book of Bible stories "Bad fairytales" to my uncle, who is a pastor.)

ApronDoubleBelly:
I believed in the fairytales far top long. I hear of many raised in religious homes who wised up much younger than I. I wasn't such a free thinker but a blind pleaser until. Age 36. When I look back I'm appalled by my blindness

People fall in and out of religions at all ages, and really I'm not too surprised that 20s and 30s tend to be when people realize religion isn't for them. I guess I just don't usually see the harm in most religious doctrines, as long as specific parts aren't used to attack or vilify other groups of people.
6 years

Atheist/ agnostics/ anti- theism

Athiest here. Can't really say I have as good of a reason as everyone else that's posted here. Grew up in a non-religious environment and was allowed to explore whatever I wanted. Didn't really enjoy anything that I found, and definitely didn't believe any of it. (At the age of four, I called the children's book of Bible stories "Bad fairytales" to my uncle, who is a pastor.)
6 years

So what games are you playing?

HectorTheConvector:
Freecell, Solitaire, y'know, good old card games. 'Cause I'm just toooooo cool.

What, no Minesweeper, SkiFree, or Chips Challenge?
6 years

Belly play / belly buttons

Having my belly played with is fantastic. Soft touches when it's stuffed full or some rougher play before a feeding session, it doesn't matter. They're both such amazing feelings.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

I'm a domme leaning switch, so domme feedee is right up my alley. I love the thought of having my sub feeder worship my belly and cater to my whims, getting me whatever food I'm craving. I also love the idea that one day they gets restless and ties me up to mercilessly stuff me just because I'm not growing fast enough for their satisfaction.
6 years

Falling in love with fit person?

My ex is a horse trainer and as such, was an extremely muscular stick. But the contrast between us was actually pretty great. I much prefer chubby or onward, but when you find someone attractive, you just do. Thankfully, the way my fetish works for me allows for me to be the larger one in the relationship. The only thing that was difficult was I never actually told her about the feedism side of me, and while that didn't end the relationship in any sense, it did make moments when I had overindulged around her a little awkward.
8 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

Totally missed there was a thread here. Don't really fit either of the actual titles here (panromantic homosexual) but it's practically the same thing.
8 years
123   loading