Looking for a feedee

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for. smiley
10 years

A feedee predicament,

Thanks for the kind words. I do have plenty of hobbies and never struggle for friends to hang out with, quite the opposite. That's why I'm having so much difficulty trying to slot this into my life. It just simply doesn't fit, but is awesome and fun.
11 years

A feedee predicament,

I'm in a really weird place at the moment and wanted somebodies opinion.
Every since I was a child I was fascinated by images of people inflating or getting fat. I used to draw pictures when I was little of people with balls for bodies. I spent years not understanding what this was and why I had these feelings. I thought I was the only person in the world who felt this way. That was until I discovered the amazing on-line world of feeders and feedees. It truly is an amazing thing to be a part of. I finally had a place I could delve into my deepest fantasies and be myself. This caused difficulties. I have been so conflicted for so long. Dreaming about having huge, rippling flabby folds. Being entombed in a ever growing fatty cocoon of flab that slowly restricted me more and more. Of being fattened beyond all reason and chance of possible escape. Having a feeder who deliberately, intentionally wanted to engulf me into the depths of obesities warm embrace, too fat even to stand, with that being just the beginning of my weight gain journey. All this was juxtaposed with being 133lbs, with being in a fit healthy family, with doing sports and being very, very fit. I used to be able to do 500 sit ups and 500 press ups without breaking a sweat. I loved being thin and healthy so these strange desires were something I felt like I suffered with. I lived with this for years and kept the 2 completely separate. Then slowly but surely I began to naturally fill out I went to 154lbs and was still very fit. I cycled 20 miles a day to work so there was no chance of putting on any weight. I kept this lifestyle up for years until I was about 25. I then got a new job less than a mile from where I worked that had really irregular hours and was very stressful. My body was used to constant exercise so when that stopped and my meal times went all over the place, it simply couldn't cope. In the first few months of my new job I put on over a stone. Having a slightly jiggly tummy after being so thin was amazing. I loved it and thought it was feeling my clothes filling up around my expanded waist. I got a girlfriend around this time as well so I didn't have any time to shed the flab. It was like a door had been opened for me, a door that into a fantasy land of obesity. A fantasy land that had put about 21 lbs onto my real self. I felt paralysed by the small amount of belly fat I had acquired that seemed to beckon me to let it continue. By Christmas I was up to 192 lbs and was thoroughly addicted to the pleasure of imagining myself being fattened up. I was single by this point but the ball had already started rolling. Over the following years I ate myself up to 232lbs. To have gone from skinny to flabby so fast was a shock to my friends and family, but no one more than me. I loved the feeling of all the weighty softness. I loved my thighs getting sore and rubbing together. My family gave me a really hard time as did alot of my friends but I didn't care. I was in love with over eating and putting on weight. In short, addicted. It's hard to see addiction when you're deep in it. I loved becoming so unfit and slow. I loved meeting friends who I had always seen as the fat ones in the group and clearly being bigger than them. I originally had a goal to reach 224 lbs and had shot past that. I was considering setting a goal for 252 lbs when I changed jobs. Suddenly I was biking again after years of strolling down a hill to work. the fit and healthy me was gone. It was quite scary realising how far I had let my self go, and also arousing. I had to cycle 20 miles a day and slowly but surely the weight started to slip away again. I slimmed down to 175 lbs and really enjoyed being fitter but really hated it at the same time. I gained a bit of perspective on my addiction and realised I had to attain a balance between normal life, rather than let the fetish run riot with my waistline and ignore everything else. Then I learnt to drive and here we are today. Since starting driving a month ago I've gone up to 182 lbs. Not much but I can feel the old feelings playing their old tunes on me again. Whenever I brush my tummy or feel it I get aroused and want to stuff myself and fantasise about being fed by a female feeder. I could easily let it happen again. It scares me. It holds so much power over me and I know if I actually had a feeder I'd be at her complete mercy and would reluctantly revel in letting myself slip into oblivion. It would be the end of my life in relation to all the things a fit person can do and the beginning of my journey into morbid obesity. I know I wouldn't be able to stop, I'd just keep going and the bigger I got, the more I'd want it. I'm honestly talking about immobility. Once it took over me there'd be no going back. The power of this truly scares me and excites me all at once. I'm at a funny kind of cross roads and wouldn't mind some advice. Do I get complete control of this fetish and keep it solely fantasy based, or do I try and find a lovely feeder girl and eat myself to gigantic proportions at her behest. I really don't know what to do and thought a good vent was in order. I'd love to hear your opinion on the subject in great detail!smiley
11 years

Extreme fatness for one day?

I absolutely love for my weight to increase throughtout the whole day. To watch my gut grow and spread would be amazing. Also the feeling of getting heavier and heavier would be deeply erotic. I want to experience full immobility and beyond like sinking into a cocoon of fat to the point where I can't even lift a finger. Mmmmm, heaven! smiley
11 years

Complete care of your feedee?

I can definately say I see the appeal of being showered with food and pampering to the point of immobility. It would be deeply erotic for both parties involved and would take 100% unwavering commitment from both feeder and feedee to be a fully realised fantasy. The sensible part of my brain is repulsed by the idea and sees it as complerely illogical. Yet there is no denying the things that truly bring us pleasure. We can attempt to moderate them, deny them, even hide them away but it changes nothing. We're animals, plain and simple. Devoid of logic, reason and prone to primal urges. If I could afford it I'd love to get that big.
12 years

Simulating

I guess you could use a combination of padding and something that can hold water to make the weight realistic. Maybe a partially filled exercise ball? Sounds mad but it would go a bit of the way to help you similate the size and feel. Plus exercise balls can hold alot of water and you don't have to worry too much about them bursting.smiley
12 years

Do any men want to be immobile

hangryboy wrote:
I very often fantasize about being over a thousand, I wish I could break the all time record but it's just a fantasy which I'm satisfied with...for now.

Ditto!
12 years
123   loading