Other kink besides weight: women with very long hair. but the combination of both seems to be ra

There are many women who prefer to be overweight (or at least accept it because they love eating way too much), and this community is full with them.

And there is a community of women who love having hair as long as possible, usually below knee length, and some even more than floor length. (of course, they also have to have lucky genes for this, but so is it for feederism if someone wants to go to extreme sizes before being stopped by debilitating health problems).

But I don't really see the two combined. Two examples come to mind, Mochii and Dankii, who are significantly fat, and have about hip-length hair. But I haven't seen any other examples, nor any other BBWs or SSBBWs with longer hair than that.
6 months

Why do people hit me up, start chatting and then ghost me right away?

Sadly this is becoming more and more common in real life too. Yes, it can happen that someone loses interest after a few dates. Or that things change. But it should be common courtesy to at least tell the other that sorry, things are not working out, and say goodbye. If they don't even want to spend half a minute sending such a message, it just shows how self-centered they are and how little respect they have for others.
6 months

Strange magical border between two size categories as a fa.

Morbidly A Beast:
And it seems like it works the same for FAs it seems like exposure to this type content for expended periods of time leads to a desire for bigger and bigger bodies.

Not really, at least not for me now anyways, I've had exposure for long enough to know myself. At the same time I can find someone at 400+ pounds that it would be awesome if she gained some more, and at the same time someone approaching 300 that it would be better if she stopped gaining or maybe even lost a little.
6 months

Strange magical border between two size categories as a fa.

Compared with what I see about the community, I'm more into moderately large sizes. Extremely huge sizes are mostly in the fantasy realm, and although it would surely turn me on to meet someone of epic sizes (given she still has some mobility), it's not something I'd wish upon someone in real life.

So, although I can be attracted sizes much smaller and larger than my preference range, my most preferred range in real life is usually from 200 to 300 pounds, maybe 350 if she carries it well.

So, if someone gains within this range I find it really hot, but as she approaches the top of that range, I feel like it's enough, it would be better if she stopped gaining, it would be too much if she kept on.

However, here comes an interesting thought. If she became about 400 pounds, then all this "barrier" would go away, and I'd feel an intense desire for her to get much bigger, to 500 or maybe even 600 pounds.

I wonder why it is that as someone approaches 300 pounds I feel she should stop, but if she breached 400 I feel she should get even bigger.

Are there others who feel like this?

I don't know the exact reason, but it might be that there is a big lifestyle difference between those categories, below 300-350 pounds there can be many fun activities which would be very limited if leaving that category upwards... and if someone is already past 400 then it already means a certain lifestyle and there is not much to lose, so we might as well go further?
6 months

Stages of getting fat (body types)

Pearamour:
This is a brilliant classification scheme but I have a hard time keeping the numbers straight. I really need names to crystalize concepts so I made up some that I thought I'd share. This is just my personal cheat sheet, if it contradicts Curiousv then it's wrong.

1. Emaciated - dangerously thin, skeletal
2. Thin - underweight but not shockingly so
3. Normal - the weight most people aspire to
4. Chubby - slightly overweight but the right clothing can hide it
5. Fat (BBW) - noticeably overweight but it doesn't limit normal activities
6. Obese (BBW) - fat enough that the weight begins to restrict activities and distort the body (folds in places they shouldn't be)
7. Superobese (SSBBW) - too big for normal accommodations (chairs, doors, aisles), making many places inaccessible
8. Hyperobese (USSBBW) - too heavy to stand for more than a few minutes at a time, making it hard to leave the house
9. Compromised - too fat to live independently
10. Immobile - too fat to get out of bed

I'm between 4 and 5.

I think your summary is really great and useful!
8 months

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

Munchies:
There's actually a lot more body diversity in male and female bodies. I'm not sure why so many people thing that men only gain one way or women only gain another when there's so much evidence to the contrary.

For example, I knew this guy at work that had the most exaggerated pear shape I ever saw. From his torso up, he looked like he was in the low 200s. But he looked twice as big from the ass down.

"There are more right-handed people than left handed ones."
"No, you are wrong! There is so much evidence to the contrary! For example, I know this guy who is left-handed."
10 months

At what point does a bbw becomes a ssbbw?

When she starts to get to a size where the world is no longer designed to accommodate such a size.

Being impossible, or at least very difficult, to fit into smaller cars, booths, doors, etc.
10 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

For me it's if she's already considerably fat, and loves eating, but she can manage (even if only barely) to hold herself back from stuffing herself all the time, because of being afraid of not being accepted.

Showing her affection and acceptance, as well as she gradually learning that I not only tolerate her size but love it, might make her to abandon her restraints, and start indulging herself completely.
I would feel somewhat guilty (even though I neither forced nor tricked her into it), but it is such a hot fantasy.
10 months

Had to block my first person today

I noticed the trend when a new (almost always female) member joins, opens up about her kink the first time in her life, finally finds herself accepted, posts about her experiences, gets more and more engaged in the community... and then suddenly disappears without a trace. It happens very often. It seems obvious that they were scared away by such creeps.

I would guess it's always the same, demands for NSFW pics and then harassment if refused.

The correct way to handle them would be to notice that among the many thousands of registered users there are only probably dozens of such idiots, and idiots will be idiots no matter the system, so just block, report, and move on. But for someone new and still fragile about her self-image, I can understand that such an experience must really hurt, and that she is not yet self-confident enough to just block-report-forget.
1 year

Dear ladies of ff

Munchies:
Wow. Okay. So, you have not researched the issue as well as you think you have. And, to be frank, you sound pretty accusatory and angry.

So, I am going to post the laws I'm referring to. And then I'm going to end the conversation here. Because I can see you are not looking to listen and understand. You are looking to be right. And if I continue to engage with you, this thread is going to be locked.

www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/abortion-laws-by-state-roe-v-wade-00037695

I wasn't angry about you mentioning those laws, I seriously wanted to know what laws you are referring to. And I know about Roe vs Wade (and that's a complex enough topic where this is indeed not the place to go too deep into), but that was not what I was asking. I was asking about what you referred to as anti-LGBT laws and laws against teaching about black people in history classes.

(and please note that it was you who started personal attacks, and started making assumptions about me without knowing me, and started throwing accusations)
1 year
12345   loading