Filter for stories might be broken

Also, looking at the stories in the profile, it lists a lot of random stories, not only those i wrote. If I've never even opened a story, it might still be listed there.
6 years

Filter for stories might be broken

Adding a cover image to the story removed it from the "female weight gain" list, although the keywords "female" and "weight gain" are selected.

I tried lots of combinations, but couldn't manage to make the story appear under the correct category.

A lesser annoyance is that I have to select the image again if i change something in a story's properties (which already has a cover image), otherwise the image disappears.
6 years

Will fat become fasionable?

Being fat went in and out of fashion multiple times during human history.

As social acceptance for previously taboo things seems to become more common, I would guess being fat can become more accepted, even fashionable, even if not generally, but at least for a larger and more visible part of society. As society is becoming less monolithic, there will probably not be one single beauty standard for everyone, and being fat might be among one of the most widespread beauty standards.

However, I suspect this is only for those who still fit inside the BMI chart. Being barely able to walk, belly-to-the knees size would almost certainly never become a fashion in real life, and will remain a niché.
6 years

Survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.

For all those who desire to gain a significant amount of weight (or who, in the past, intentionally gained a lot of weight):

How did this desire develop in the first place?

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember?

2. Did your desire appear suddenly, or in a relatively short period of time?

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

5. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, and liked it or at least had mixed feelings about it?

6. something else?
6 years

As a fa, did your preference grow over time?

Yes, I don't find this implausible to happen to me. I'm not finding women with any significant mobility issues alluring, but I guess if I really was in a relationship with someone at (or growing towards) that size, this might change and my horizons would expand even further.

And as there are still a few (very few) thin or just slightly chubby women whom I can find very attractive, my horizons are really expanding and not just shifting smiley
6 years

As a fa, did your preference grow over time?

I observed that the size I would find ideal on a woman did grow through the years. Even though I was always attracted to women both smaller and larger than my actual "perfect" preference, that ideal did indeed grow steadily.

Are there FAs for whom this didn't happen, who had their preferences as large as they have it now for as long they can remember, or are there even FAs for whom it was the reverse, and they had larger ideals in the past?

For me, many years ago the "perfect" woman's body shape was the smallest which would still be obviously called fat, who could just no longer hide the fact she's overweight. Now it has grown to a size where one starts having to make adjustments to many things in her daily life as activities start emerging she can either no longer do or can only do it in limited ways, and where many things are no longer designed for her size. Still completely independent, but there are obvious adjustments having to be done due to her size.

I wonder if this keeps going on...
6 years

Plus-size models not fat enough!

This is a problem I once mentioned and tried to recruit people to fight against it, without much success:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Basically, most "plus-size" models in public consciousness are barely a little chubby, if at all. Of course, there are very large plus-size models, but they seem to be unknown by the mainstream.
6 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

Interestingly, I can find both very thin and extremely obese women attractive, and it depends a lot on personality and attitude. I've met women who were barely chubby, and I thought that more weigh wouldn't look good on them, and I also met women who were twice the weight which would have been considered average given their height, and still kept fantasizing that they would look even better had they gained some more.

So, the limits for me are not set into stone, like "I would break up if she crossed that number", it's more like a strong preference instead.

And it seems to have grown over time.

Several years ago, the "ideal size" would be a girl who just barely passed the point where a clever clothing choice and careful body posture could no longer hide the fact that she's overweight. The "maximum size" would have been where she would just have to start adjusting her lifestyle because she started getting too big for some things (like furniture) as they are usually not designed for her size, and where the first limitations of what physical activities she was no longer fit for, would start to appear. Basically what most would say the border between BBW and SSBBW is.

Now, it has slowly but steadily changed so that what earlier was the "maximum size", started to become the preferred ideal size, and the absolute maximum moved out to a size, above which life would start to get really uncomfortable (difficulty fitting through narrower doorways, difficulty climbing up more than one flight of stairs, inability to fit inside smaller cars)
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Why do you always just answer with numbers? A weight alone doesn't tell much, and even if you tell your height, it might not be accurate, as so much depends on body shape, fat distribution, muscle mass, bone structure, and so on.

A more visual description or comparison might give us a better idea.

For example, (not me, but a girl whit whom we've started seeing each other lately)

Note, that it was not her looks which attracted me to her, but it sure helps. She has huge breasts, I could say uncomfortably huge, as she needs a reinforced bra, and a round belly which pokes forward almost as far as her boobs. It is very round and smooth. A few years ago, she was still chubby, but she could have suck her tummy in to hide it. Now, after more than 50 extra pounds, she can no longer do it, but if she wears a jacket, onlookers might not know whether the jacket covers a big belly or just hangs freely from her gigantic breasts. Her hips are somewhat wide, but not unproportionately so compared to her belly. As she is quite short, she has to pull her car seat quite far to the front, for her feet to reach the pedals, and so her belly is not very far from the steering wheel. When she gets in and out, her hips brush very tightly against the steering wheel, she has to squeeze herself through. She started recently complaining that her legs brush against each other while walking. Two folds are already present on her sides, no matter in what posture she is.
If she could choose to become magically thin again, she would do so, a occasionally she wishes she were thin, but not often, and not strongly. She feels otherwise fine in her body, and would not do anything to actively loose weight, she enjoys eating and seems to accept the consequences.

How fat I would like her to be? Of course, as fat as she would be comfortable with, but I would surely like for her to gain at least that same weight a second time what she gained since she had her already round potbelly being able to be sucked in.
When she sits, now her belly already touches her thighs, I would like it to be big enough so I could hide my palm under it. Her widening butts would compensate her balance, creating a circumference with her widening hips and round belly so that I had to squeeze if I wanted to hug her around her hips and still be able to put my hands together. I would love her belly to grow as large as possible before it would lose its roundness and would hang down too much. A little hanging is not a problem, but it should poke mostly forwards. A size, where if she wants to pick up something from the floor, she would have to crouch, as bending would be stopped by her belly and boobs pushed together. It should not look only like a pregnant belly, but as it is already a little bit wide now, and her hips have already grown, it will not be the case. Her hips would be wide enough to be just too wide for the armrests of smaller office chairs, and she would need to pull her seat back whenever she enters or exits her car.

Basically, a size where there already are movement constraints to which she has to adapt, but not as large as to completely rob her from activities she enjoys.

A size at which she would almost always be the biggest person in the room, but not as large as not to occasionally see larger people on the street.

A size which is just below, but not much below, the size of things, tools, clothes, booths, cars, etc. which could still be found without too much difficulty for her size.
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?

3, maybe 3.1 (70 kg, about 154 lbs)

B. What's your goal size?

C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?

D. What would your ideal partner's size be?

6, maybe 7 (but am acceptive to any size from 2 to 8)

E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?

not into gaining myself
6 years