Plus-size models not fat enough!

This is a problem I once mentioned and tried to recruit people to fight against it, without much success:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Basically, most "plus-size" models in public consciousness are barely a little chubby, if at all. Of course, there are very large plus-size models, but they seem to be unknown by the mainstream.
6 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

Interestingly, I can find both very thin and extremely obese women attractive, and it depends a lot on personality and attitude. I've met women who were barely chubby, and I thought that more weigh wouldn't look good on them, and I also met women who were twice the weight which would have been considered average given their height, and still kept fantasizing that they would look even better had they gained some more.

So, the limits for me are not set into stone, like "I would break up if she crossed that number", it's more like a strong preference instead.

And it seems to have grown over time.

Several years ago, the "ideal size" would be a girl who just barely passed the point where a clever clothing choice and careful body posture could no longer hide the fact that she's overweight. The "maximum size" would have been where she would just have to start adjusting her lifestyle because she started getting too big for some things (like furniture) as they are usually not designed for her size, and where the first limitations of what physical activities she was no longer fit for, would start to appear. Basically what most would say the border between BBW and SSBBW is.

Now, it has slowly but steadily changed so that what earlier was the "maximum size", started to become the preferred ideal size, and the absolute maximum moved out to a size, above which life would start to get really uncomfortable (difficulty fitting through narrower doorways, difficulty climbing up more than one flight of stairs, inability to fit inside smaller cars)
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Why do you always just answer with numbers? A weight alone doesn't tell much, and even if you tell your height, it might not be accurate, as so much depends on body shape, fat distribution, muscle mass, bone structure, and so on.

A more visual description or comparison might give us a better idea.

For example, (not me, but a girl whit whom we've started seeing each other lately)

Note, that it was not her looks which attracted me to her, but it sure helps. She has huge breasts, I could say uncomfortably huge, as she needs a reinforced bra, and a round belly which pokes forward almost as far as her boobs. It is very round and smooth. A few years ago, she was still chubby, but she could have suck her tummy in to hide it. Now, after more than 50 extra pounds, she can no longer do it, but if she wears a jacket, onlookers might not know whether the jacket covers a big belly or just hangs freely from her gigantic breasts. Her hips are somewhat wide, but not unproportionately so compared to her belly. As she is quite short, she has to pull her car seat quite far to the front, for her feet to reach the pedals, and so her belly is not very far from the steering wheel. When she gets in and out, her hips brush very tightly against the steering wheel, she has to squeeze herself through. She started recently complaining that her legs brush against each other while walking. Two folds are already present on her sides, no matter in what posture she is.
If she could choose to become magically thin again, she would do so, a occasionally she wishes she were thin, but not often, and not strongly. She feels otherwise fine in her body, and would not do anything to actively loose weight, she enjoys eating and seems to accept the consequences.

How fat I would like her to be? Of course, as fat as she would be comfortable with, but I would surely like for her to gain at least that same weight a second time what she gained since she had her already round potbelly being able to be sucked in.
When she sits, now her belly already touches her thighs, I would like it to be big enough so I could hide my palm under it. Her widening butts would compensate her balance, creating a circumference with her widening hips and round belly so that I had to squeeze if I wanted to hug her around her hips and still be able to put my hands together. I would love her belly to grow as large as possible before it would lose its roundness and would hang down too much. A little hanging is not a problem, but it should poke mostly forwards. A size, where if she wants to pick up something from the floor, she would have to crouch, as bending would be stopped by her belly and boobs pushed together. It should not look only like a pregnant belly, but as it is already a little bit wide now, and her hips have already grown, it will not be the case. Her hips would be wide enough to be just too wide for the armrests of smaller office chairs, and she would need to pull her seat back whenever she enters or exits her car.

Basically, a size where there already are movement constraints to which she has to adapt, but not as large as to completely rob her from activities she enjoys.

A size at which she would almost always be the biggest person in the room, but not as large as not to occasionally see larger people on the street.

A size which is just below, but not much below, the size of things, tools, clothes, booths, cars, etc. which could still be found without too much difficulty for her size.
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?

3, maybe 3.1 (70 kg, about 154 lbs)

B. What's your goal size?

C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?

D. What would your ideal partner's size be?

6, maybe 7 (but am acceptive to any size from 2 to 8)

E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?

not into gaining myself
7 years

Updated size survey

There was a very popular survey once:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

but it had a major disadvantage. The weight, as a number, doesn't mean much. Someone might be a huge blob of fat, barely able to walk, and someone else only a little chubby, while weighting the same. Height, body proportion, muscle mass, all of these have a huge impact on how we carry our weight. Even BMI alone might be misleading.

So, if we want to get to know each other and each other's fantasies better, we should use a more descriptive measuring, centering on how it impacts our daily life.

Let's use this scale, from 1 to 9, 1 and 9 representing very extreme sizes. They are relative, so read the preceding and following sizes to get a more accurate image.

1 - dangerously thin, basically skin and bones. Severe eating disorder.

2 - considered thin even by the mainstream

3 - average, normal, this is what mainstream people want to be if they are not at this size

4 - visibly chubby, but still able to hide it somewhat by clever clothing choices, sucking the belly in, and a favorable viewing angle

5 - fat, and there is no hiding it, no matter what clothes and posture. Belly sticks out even if sucked in, or hips and shoulders are wide enough to be considered not just chubby, but definitely fat.

6 - so fat that it starts to seriously affect what one can and cannot do, walking becomes waddling, folds can appear on different parts of the body, belly can firmly rest in the laps when sitting, some chairs become too tight, some difficulties when picking up something from the floor, basically the biggest size one can get without having either a severe eating disorder or being into feederism, and the biggest size most people can regularly see outside reality TV, or the Internet.

7 - fatter than most things are designed for, cannot fit into small cars, into some restaurant booths, and even the largest clothes in many supersize clothing stores start becoming too small.

8 - still being able to care for themselves, but only barely, and with great difficulties. Standing up, or going up a single flight of stairs, or walking more than a few dozen steps, or just standing more then a few minutes are all big achievements at this size, leading to complete exhaustion.

9 - requires a caretaker for everyday life. Completely bedridden, or at least requires assistance in getting up.

------------------------------------

And, the usual questions, spiced up with a few new ones:

A. How big are you now?
B. What's your goal size?
C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?
D. What would your ideal partner's size be?
E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?

You can still post a weight if you wish, but the focus should be on the size categories. If you cannot decide between the size categories, you might give a range, or use decimals.
7 years

A question for the ladies

They can be both very beautiful, but at extremely large sizes the double belly starts to have clear advantages. It can poke out further forward, making the body look much rounder, while after a certain size a single belly only grows downwards, looking flat instead of round.
7 years

When does touching your toes get difficult?

I'm researching this for a story.

If you are at a weight where touching your toes is difficult or impossible, then

- at what weight did it get very difficult to touch your toes without spreading your legs apart?

- at what weight did it get very difficult to touch your toes in any position?

It would be nice if you also posted your general body shape (apple, pear, hourglass)
7 years

Negatives of having a double belly

There is still an advantage of double bellies: they can get much larger before impacting mobility.
7 years

Anybody into stuckage?

What I enjoy is the progression.

First, a big woman going through a doorway, with her hips gently touching the doorway on both sides.

Next time, several months later, having to struggle to go through that same doorway.

Next time, trying and failing to go through directly, and having to turn sideways. Now she can easily fit through, with her bum brushing one side of the door frame and her belly being and inch or two away from the other side.

Next time, she has to push her belly in slightly, to avoid brushing it against the doorframe.

The girls over at BigCuties do this on rare occasions.
7 years

Wikipedia article about plus-size models needs some love.

I've recently stumbled upon the Wikipedia article about plus-size models (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus-size_model).

It's sad that the models listed and all the pictures shown are quite slim. It seems they support the view that "plus size" must mean slim, just not that extremely slim as in the "mainstream" fashion industry.

The article is huge enough so that one editor might not make all that much difference, but if more of us started to participate, we might add models such as Mayara Russi or Kelsey Olson.

Just no strongly explicit or fetish material please, as they will be surely deleted.
7 years