Tthe reality of health care for someone 500 lbs. +++

Just the number 500 doesn't tell anything. I know of a girl who is almost 600 lbs, has perfect health, can easily take care of herself, and can easily carry a slim adult on a piggyback ride.

I also know of girls who are not much above 300 lbs and can barely walk, despite not being shorter (or not by much) than the one in the above example.

How much 500 lbs really means for a body, depends, obviously, on your height, but also on lots of other factors. Muscles, lifestyle, probably also genetics, etc.
7 years

Idea for an ssbbw video

After I've seen how little variety is in the videos (compared to the images), I though of a video idea I've never seen implemented anywhere yet.

All it would take is an SSBBW and a small video camera. She would make a video from a first person perspective, showing her world to those of us who are not that large. Just daily things, like walking around, sitting on a chair, looking around, or just lying in the bed on her back and looking at how much her boobs and belly are obstructing the view.

This would also fit to those, who, for privacy reasons, don't want to show their face. I'm not saying a belly rubbing video taken from the front, where nothing besides the belly is visible, cannot be a good thing, but there are already thousands of them. What about something different? smiley
7 years

Hug not reaching around?

Did one of the following happen to you?

- as a relatively slim FA, you hugged someone who was so fat that you arms could not reach around completely?

- someone hugged you but you are so fat that they could not reach around?

At what weight did that happen? And how did you feel?
7 years

Adjustments to lifestyle after a sudden weight gain?

What adjustments to your lifestyle did you have to make to accommodate a weight gain?
Which ones were frustrating, and which one did you really enjoy? Which ones were really unexpected?
7 years

Documenting weight gain

Also, you could check out this site, it's a collection of reference images for different heights and weights:

www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

There are plenty of unfilled slots, especially on the heavier side. Also, many of the photos are not that great. It would be amazing to fill it with photos of beautiful and smiling people. Just take care to no post naked pics or other, more
"explicit" material. Swimsuits seem to be ok if done tastefully.
7 years

Documenting weight gain

A time lapse video. A photo everyday or almost every day, always in the same pose,then edited into a video.
Nobody did it yet, as far as I've seen. There are a few time lapse videos about pregnancy, and about growing hair, but not about gaining weight.
7 years

Chubby or fat?

I would guess it's around the point where it can no longer be hidden by a combination of clothing choice and body posture. This is especially true for women, I know women who most people would say they are very chubby if they're in a from fitting dress, but look average otherwise.
7 years

If you had a wish - survey

Indeed, it would be a good idea to specify kg or pounds, as not everyone is from the same continent.
8 years

If you had a wish - survey

The question "what is your current weight and what is your goal weight" comes up so often that it gets quite boring. I have an idea to expand this survey question so that it might provide us a little bit more look into each others personalities and desires.

So, if you had a wish which granted you to magically become any weight you want, what would it be? What if the change was only for a day and after one day your reverted to your original weight? And what if the change was permanent (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

So,

1. What is your current weight?

2. What is your normal goal weight? (what you probably answered already elsewhere, this question is just for having all the information in one place without having to search fr it)

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

(it would be a good idea to specify kg or lbs, as not everyone is from the same continent)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.
8 years