Making the skinny girl fat

You have the unique opportunity to do something that was never done before! A WEIGHT GAIN TIME LAPSE VIDEO!

There are some time lapse videos for pregnancies, a few for growing hair, but there is no time lapse video of gaining from thin to absolutely huge. There are some who document their wight gain, but not with a time lapse. Some only start to like weight gain and start documenting it when they are already quite large.

You have the unique advantage that you started out very thin. Don't miss the opportunity smiley

You could create a masterpiece, a video which was never attempted before! The only thing you need is to just make one single photo every day in the exactly same pose. Preferably no directly from the front or the side, but somewhere in-between. To make it even more interesting, you can wear the same clothes for every photo, and only change for a different one when they will no longer fit.
8 years

Bedroom problems with non-fa boyfriend

Couldn't he roleplay as a FA for just those occasions? Would that help? He could see it as just nothing more than any other roleplay, to not make him uncomfortable.
9 years

Fat jokes (warning if you are easily offended you may want to avoid thistopic)

I went to a pub in London, and two fat women were sitting at the bar, talking in a very heavy accent. I approached them and asked:

- Are you two ladies from Scotland?

- It's WALES you idiot!

- I'm sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?

... I awoke in a hospital.
9 years

Interesting measurement (unrelated to weight!) of how fit you are

At around 580 pounds, I managed to get up with 6 points still intact. (Hand on floor twice, hand on thigh, knee on floor)

Impressive! I guess there are a lot of people half your weight who are less fit than you are.
9 years

Interesting measurement (unrelated to weight!) of how fit you are

Just the weight itself or even the BMI are no real indicators of fitness. I know people who are barely 10 pounds overweight and can barely climb the stairs to the 3rd floor, and I know someone who is at least 120 pounds overweight and can walk and run much further without tiring than the average person.

So, how fit are you according tho the "sitting test"?(discovermagazine.com/2013/nov/05-sit-down)

All you have to do is sit down on the floor and stand back up, without using your hands or any other help.

You start with 10 points.

For each of the following you have to use in the process, you deduct one point for each use:
- one hand touches the floor
- one knee touches the floor
- forearm touches the floor
- one hand touches knee or thigh
- side of the leg touches the floor

This would give you a score of zero if you have to use each of the above both for sitting down and standing up.

For each time you lose your balance, deduct additionally half a point.

What is the highest score you can get, and what is your weight/BMI?
9 years

Video idea (no one did before)

There are quite a few members here who are just slightly chubby.

However, starting size is not exclusive, if there will still some change to be seen.
10 years

Video idea (no one did before)

There are a lot of BBW and gaining videos around, but there is one type of video I've never seen:

Make one photo every day in the same pose, for years, and make a time lapse video out of it. There are a few videos like this but usually not about gaining.

It would be especially good for someone who starts relatively thin, as the progress would be even more visible. And try to have the same clothes on as long as they are visibly outgrown smiley

Wouldn't it be a good idea, especially for those still relatively new in gaining?
10 years

Intolerant people make me sick

myownway wrote:
forgiveness is overrated.

It was not about forgiveness, but about how a lot of people call others intolerant, but they themselves cannot tolerate anyone who does not agree 100% with everything they believe in.

If someone really did something bad to you, then you can feel angry, but what I wrote was not about this, but about the term "intolerance". I just think this term is over-used, especially by people who are intolerants themselves.
12 years

Intolerant people make me sick

I't interesting, that everyone here is writing about how awful intolerant people are, but in the style and language they use, they seem to be even more intolerant, than the people they are attacking. If you write you would like to murder everyone YOU CONSIDER an intolerant person, just think a little: maybe you are intolerant too.
12 years

Hypocrisy of feeder guilt

It's so strange that people here always cry about "prejudice", and call any criticism to be "hateful discrimination"... and many do just the same by bashing anyone who is not excited about gaining.

Most people don't share our preference, so just let them criticize it if they don't like it, if they do it in a polite way. It is just fair that if we like to criticize the lifestyle of others, then we should accept the fact that we can be criticized as well.
13 years