Why are fa's so closeted?

seven8the9:
I'm a fat girl and over the years, the fact that less people have hit on me in public has taken a toll on my confidence. Now that I'm older , I know better (most of the time) that there ARE people out there that prefer bigger, fatter bodies.

Why are you all so quiet about it in real life?!

I mean, of course there are the societal norms and pressures... but could someone explain it to me simply, laymen terms?

I can only speak for myself but I've never gave a damn about what ppl think so if I see a woman in public that I'm attracted to I'm gonna shoot my shot....problem is, where I live it seems the women I'm attracted to are always taken
3 years

Need new feeder

I'm your guy. I'm just long distance in Pittsburgh pa
5 years

Searching for a serious feeder

SSBBWGoddess4U:
I am currently looking for feeders who are interested in getting me food to fatten me up. I am currently and have done videos of your choice, while eating whatever you provide. I loveeee pizza and chocolate cake (which sometimes gets messy). I like to rub my belly when I'm full and if you are nearby I am open to being fed in person...I just wanna be stuffed. Let me know if you are interested...
sign me up
6 years

Fat padding

WannaBshe:
Is there anyone like-minded out there in the middle of the U.S.? Oklahoma.. Ks .Mo..Colorado..?

I'm I'm Pittsburgh but very like minded. Love to pad in a female fat suit
6 years

So where are all the people from pa

Beyonslay:
Well hey there. ^_^ Central PA, here.
I'm in Pittsburgh
7 years