Podcast with ex-feedee/gainer boogie!

The problem is the only facet that gets any attention from mainstream media is the predatory/ abusive aspect of feederism, (which I know exists) but still is in noway representative of this community, but nobody cares to show the consensual aspect where feedees actually want to gain weight and feeders and not just creeps who want to prey on loveless fat people.
5 years

Podcast with ex-feedee/gainer boogie!

do you know at what time stamp he starts talking about feederism, the podcast is 2 hours long
update:
Found it:
5 years

That one moment!

Was there ever that one moment in your life where you decided to start gaining, or was it a slow process to get into that realization?
5 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?
2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?
3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?
4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?
5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?
chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961

I think I am a little bit of all those types, but if I had to chose I'd say 2,3,5,1 ... 4 ... although I wouldn't categorize myself as a toyboy per say but I do love to please and spoil my fatty sometimes
6 years

What kind of encourager are you?

my result:
The fat worshiper

You just love fat, it’s plain and simple, you like to play with it, fondle it, lick it, touch it and burry your face in it. You’re probably the handsiest type of encouragers, rolls of fat are simply irresistible for you and you cannot stop yourself from touching it. Pros: you’re the cuddliest of them all. Cons: sometimes you can come off as too fetishistic and objectifying.
6 years
34567   loading