24yr old/feedee in ne oh looking for feeder

I've got friends in Port Clinton I visit about once every other month, perhaps I should take a detour on my next visit ;-)
7 years

Feeder here

Love to feed or love to be fed? Or a little of both? I hope you find what you are looking for.
7 years

In female, 24. looking for feeder.

Looks like you are averaging 10 pounds a year on your own. Too bad I'm not in a better place or I'd already be on my way to kidnap you and place you in my feeding pen.

Dreams of the Dreamer.
7 years

Partner pregnancy weight gain

The best pregnancy weight happens after she finishes breast feeding and continues to eat. The weight seems to pile on quickly until they notice. It's surprising how many calories a woman has to consume to be able to breast feed. Just something else for you to look forward too.
7 years

Come feed and dominate me.

tied, teased, poked and fed? will a fat little piggy do what she's told to get her belly rub reward? sounds like a fun evening. take out or home cooked?
8 years

Curvage.org

georgejorge wrote:
none of those sound conspiracy theory enough. My guess is FF started playing dirty and moping up the competition. smiley

that better not be the case, both places offered something different from one another. there was no need to feel like there had to be a competition.

there is a post from J a few days ago on dimensions, he mentioned the site was going through changes and wanted to know more about the community. no indication of a shut down, although...
9 years

Curvage.org

I'm glad it's not just me having this issue. I wonder if someone didn't pay the bill. Wasn't there a thread in the general discussion area saying that someone wanted to get it shut down? if feedism is down too it makes me think someone was successful in doing that if the rumor was true. Hopefully it'll be back at some point, but the last time it was down this long, it was re-started.

it's been a while since i've been on LTC but that seems to be a no-find as well.
9 years

This little piggy...

If you were in my area, you'd be tied up and getting stuffed right now. A home made gluttonous buffet would be waiting for you every night and every morning. We would document every ounce gained until your belly swayed back and forth while I have you on all fours, and then we would hand feed you some more. Every night a new video with weigh ins and measurements. We can't miss an ounce. A submissive little girl like you will never know the pains of hunger again, not even when you do become the plump little piggy you so desire. I would leave you pictures in the fat bag lunch I would make you every day about where your weight has been and where it will go... with my help. So eat up and don't forget your dessert!
10 years
1234   loading