Rp/drp

Goulart:
anyone to do a roleplay? I'll do anything, just come up with a plot

I'd love to
1 year

Pregnant feedee

Queengut310:
Pregnant feedee here 31 in the New York City area looking to get fed while growing this big pregnant belly! My Kik is trulyamazing310 my instagram is justcallmebigred_ hit me up if interested in feeding via online or in person
She is 100% real. I've met up with her multiple times. She's a very nice woman who enjoys food and belly attention. So guys in the NYC area, meet with her because she's great!
1 year

Hiiii~

And if you're looking for a feeder, maybe I can be of assistance 😉
1 year

New york feeders?

Fatlover244:
Any New York feeders wanna stuff me full?
I'm here and available!
1 year

Irl meets? california-

If you were in NY I'd love to!
2 years

867 pound whale, looking to immobility

Thighrolls:
Even though I have many new health issues, I am still on the search for a feeder, and someone I can hopefully meet up with in person in the future. I don't see to many people in here wanting a real life experience! But hey, I want to reach immobility I'm nearly there, and would love to share the experience with someone who is truly into feederism! 🐋♥️

Please don't message me if you're truly not interested there's so many indecisive and fake people here on this site. I'm only looking for something ginuine!

Kik- thighrolls
👋 I'm real and im real interested!
3 years

Ussbbw looking for feeder

Thighrolls:
Heyo! 🐋

Not many people are TRULY into women over 700 pounds, but I'm a deathfeedest & have a goal to reach 1300 pounds! So before continuing to read if you're not into that then there's no need to continue! 😌

I'm looking for a wholesome person, someone ginuine, real, & ready to explore feederism, I've been apart of the community since 13, and have been actively gaining for 7 years! And will continue to do so! I'm looking for a feeder/ FWB. I'm not looking for a relationship, however if it leads into that then that's great! Someone to live my life with in the moment 🥳🐋

Anywho babies my Kik is thighrolls

Message me if interested

( thanks for all the compliments before hand, but please don't message me on Kik with compliments, as you can do them here!)

Feeder1038:
She not genuine she's about as genuine as everyone on here that asks for money.
Agreed
3 years

Feedee looking for an in person feeder!

Hey I messaged you on Kik. I would love to feed you!
5 years

20 year old feeder in search of a feedee gf

I would love any female feedees in the 5 boroughs or long island. I will spoil you to your hearts content! Pm me if interested. You can also Kik me at trevaphilipsinc. Any age welcome!
5 years
12   loading