Girls who like girls bellies:)

I'm gonna have to agree with all of the above...I heart girl belly
8 years

Block list isn't permanent/keeps resetting?!

I've had the same problem whenever I block someone within the chat window. The blocks seem to be more permanent if you go to their actual profile and block them that way.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

MrAwesome 86:
24 pounds is pretty amazing, are you thinking of continuing to gain?

Well, I haven't started eating kale salads or anything if you catch my drift.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

So, I didn't make it up to 30 like I hoped but I'm pretty satisfied with the 24 pounds I gained this past week. Check out my profile for a comparison pic.
8 years

How many feedees are out?

My social life took the back seat when I started gaining so when I re-emerged 125 pounds heavier, I was super nervous of how people would receive me. In order to prep people and avoid complete embarrassment, I usually told them that I had put on some weight ahead of time. For some of my closer friends and family, I actually told them that I did it intentionally but I don't think they understood and I can't really blame them.
8 years

Feeder?

I've gained just fine on my own but I would like a feeder to come in and shake things up...especially when I'm not very motivated to eat.
8 years

Gaining with soft limits

I never tried a soft limit. I typically set a goal and then reassess when I achieve it (typically resulted in raising the bar) . I'm currently binging for a week to see how much I can gain so maybe I'll throw a soft limit in there so that I don't overwhelm myself by having to clean up my act on day 8.
8 years

How many donuts can you eat?

I had a pretty filling day yesterday so, instead of skipping dinner, I grabbed a dozen from Dunkin' Donuts and went to town. It wasn't super difficult on a semi full tummy so I'm pretty sure that I could get at least halfway through a second dozen in a single sitting.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I "weighed in" on this thread before but here I am again and I'm trying a week long binge since I absent-mindedly put on a few pounds over President's Day weekend. On the night of Friday, February 12th, I weighed 252.8 lbs and as of this morning (Day 5), I'm at 272...a 20 pound gain. It is regained weight but I'm pushing to see just how much I can do...Wish me luck!
8 years

Taste of heavy whipped cream

I'm glad that the others were around to offer advice. I have a relatively weak sense of smell, therefore not so strong a sense of taste. That combined with my undeniable need to gain made drinking cream purely an act of gluttony...I was able to chug quarts at a time because I was obsessed with how those 3,000+ calories would be stored on my fat body.

I didn't mind the taste of heavy cream...
8 years