Belly drop

Ditzy:
Too many variables so it wouldn't be the same for each person.

Agreed. I'm 5'9 and hit 300 pounds without developing a hang.
8 years

Broke my first chair in public today! :)

I know!

My wife decided to stand up on one of those IKEA tables she uses for a computer desk in the bedroom, so she could reach the top of the window to mess with the mini-blinds. As soon as she climbed up on it, it sagged in the middle under her 280lbs. and the legs were swaying back and forth a little bit. It looked like it was smiling, but creaking like it was struggling. It didn't break though. (Later, I looked it up online and found out it was only rated to support 110lbs.!)

I once saw some "crush fetish" video where a 420lb. woman sits on an IKEA table of some sort and crushes objects like toy cars. (They noted in that video's comments that they were amazed that she never broke the table during all the filming!)

MissPorker:
I haven't broken a chair...yet. I did, however, have to climb up on an Ikea stool/chair to change a light bulb and I could see the legs beginning to bow out under my weight. Ya gotta give it to the Swedish...their furniture may bend and creak but they don't break and it's oh so cute.

thecompguy:

YES! lol

PS you sound like a lucky man.
8 years

Some clothes fit better after gaining?

That sounds like a pretty cool experience. Now that I've lost some weight and regressed from "totally out-grown" to "getting mighty tight", I really like the way my wardrobe hugs my fatter body. Since it's been a mild winter in the northeast, I've been able to show it off a little and I think other people like it too.
8 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I haven't had any real life feeding experience, but I know that I would be flabby putty in the hands of a dominant, creative feeder. No matter how many times I try to enjoy feedism as a casual observer or an admirer/encourager, I'm never satisfied until I find a Domme/Dom feeder that will push my limits and persuade me to stuff like I never stuffed before.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

boundandfeed:
How did you gain 14-15 lbs in a week?

wow.

Everyone is different. I happen to gain (and lose) weight really quickly. I did it just like everyone else does tho...I stuffed my face like there was no tomorrow.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

iLuvGainers:
14 pounds a week is totally doable. I was doing about 15 pounds a week consistently and gained up to 50 pounds in a month when I was gaining.

Cotyledon33:
Wow! 15 pounds in a week, that's amazing. You must have actually felt your skin stretching gaining that fast...

I didn't feel my skin stretch (although it was kinda itchy at times) but the second time I gained up to 300, I felt my boobs undergo a growth spurt and that was pretty cool.
8 years

Self control

Yeah, I have 0 self control. If I'm not currently gaining, I don't keep junk food in my pantry because it will not last.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

14 pounds a week is totally doable. I was doing about 15 pounds a week consistently and gained up to 50 pounds in a month when I was gaining.
8 years

Broke my first chair in public today! :)

SweetLittleTreat:
How funny! I'm glad everything worked out.

I've never broken a chair or anything, but I have plopped my belly onto my family's super old sink and it made a little spiderweb crack through it. Nobody noticed, but my love still teases me about it to this day. I gotta say it makes me pretty happy.

Not gonna lie...I'm kinda jealous. I never developed a belly hang so I couldn't fill up a sink or plop it down on a table.
8 years

Fetish, kink, or other?

Used to be a kink but it has quickly become/is becoming a fetish.
8 years