Weight gain since being a member ff

If you're talking to me, thanks for the well wishes. Either way, I'm sure you'll reach your goals...the feeders and encouragers will make sure of that lol. This site is super effective at making people grow.
8 years

Music genres

I like to think I'm open minded when it comes to music but my go-to genres are hip hop, R&B, pop, old school motown, doo wop and electronic.
8 years

Broke my first chair in public today! :)

I haven't broken a chair...yet. I did, however, have to climb up on an Ikea stool/chair to change a light bulb and I could see the legs beginning to bow out under my weight. Ya gotta give it to the Swedish...their furniture may bend and creak but they don't break and it's oh so cute.
8 years

iLuvGainers:
I joined a while ago but didn't really get active until 2015 which led to a gain of 125 pounds! And then I freaked out, quit cold turkey, lost some weight and recently re-joined soooo....yea. :-p

Jazzman:
You were a All Time Great Gainer. Many Women and Men would pay to gain as You did. Sigh. I wish you the best getting all the way down to 180 or less. Good luck.

Thank you! I don't know about being an All Time Great seeing how there are some pretty amazing gainers out there (too many to name) but I did have lots of fun interacting with people from FF as I grew into a size 20 from a size 8 in a span of months.
8 years

I joined a while ago but didn't really get active until 2015 which led to a gain of 125 pounds! And then I freaked out, quit cold turkey, lost some weight and recently re-joined soooo....yea. :-p
8 years
1415161718   loading