Bmi. what's yours?

How embarrassing! I was a part of this thread when it first started and I've only gotten fatter since. My bmi is now 62.6.
4 years

Ordering take out

I'm glad it's not just me.
4 years

Ordering take out

I agree. I get so excited when I place my order and even more excited when it finally shows up but what's most exciting is eating it all!
4 years

Ordering take out

Does anyone else touch themselves while ordering take out? When did menus get so sexy?
4 years

Inner turmoil

More power to the people that were able to find a balance between gaining and staying active. I used to be a social butterfly but the more I gained, the more I found myself staying in to gain. I stopped doing a lot of things that I used to do because food just became more important. But to answer OP's question, it wasn't a difficult choice...it just slowly but surely became my new normal.
4 years

First time with heavy cream

Last night concluded day 7 of my Mythbuster-esque heavy cream experiment and I've consumed 7 out of 10 pints (doubled up last night). Judging by the scale, heavy cream is clearly effective. I'm not willing to say that it guarantees a fatter ass or thicker thighs but it will definitely add pounds and inches if used regularly. It is a dairy product tho so it can be inflammatory, I'm feeling it in my joints and I'm feeling far less mobile than I was just a week ago.
4 years

Time

Is it just me or is time weird on this site? I posted something in the forum on Monday and today is Wednesday but it's still showing as "Posted 1 day ago". What time zone is the site based off? This same thing affects tracking when gainers were posted and when message views refresh.
4 years

It's insane but there's no way it acts this fast. I still have 7 pints left!
4 years

OK, so I'm not sure if this is a placebo effect but I totally feel a difference after my first 2 pints. I haven't noticed a significant shift in the scales but I feel soo bloated. My thighs are rubbing together more and I can't flex my knee fully because the fat in the back of my leg is clashing with my calf (hope that makes sense) which makes putting on socks while standing impossible. I skipped last night but I'm about to chug my 3rd pint now.
4 years
34567   loading