What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

back when I was in 6th grade, when I was looking up navel fetish videos on the then-new YouTube, I found a vid of a woman with a REALLY big belly, eating ice cream. I was surprised at first, but then became drawn to it, and I've had the fetish ever since
7 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

yeah, but not as my own, if you catch my drift... smiley
7 years

Fattening in films

there's a (very short) scene from a movie called "Backfire" where a woman has a big, bloated belly
7 years

Comment a food for my stuffing

an entire pizza with a big slab of pasta on the side smiley
8 years

Okcupid

Definitely with a potbelly, that's pretty much always there when I envision her. Also, I have a preference for long, straight hair. but most definitely, a big, soft round potbelly. preferably exposed in a cropped shirt smiley

but, really, i'd be happy with anyone who shares similar interests as me smiley
8 years

Trying to fatten up girlfriend

try extra virgin olive oil.

also, have her eat a lot right before going to be, try to really stuff her before she goes to sleep.

The next morning, have her skip breakfast.

Between meals, have her move as little as possible, while having her snack on things here and there, preferable something from the grains food group, so she'll be really hungry later. Make sure her meals are big ones, and I mean BIG ones. Again, pastas and stuff like that would be best, and see if you can get more than one slices of cake or pie into her belly per day smiley

Good luck!
8 years

Stretch marks

Hey, for other people who have stretch marks, do they ever itch? Like, are they supposed to be itchy? I don't know why mine are :/
8 years

Okcupid

Oh well...at least there are nice people here! ^_^
8 years
123   loading