Okcupid

So, I created a profile on OkCupid today, because I'm really wanting a relationship...and within like 30 minutes, I get a message! Imagine my joy...

And then I read the message...and it's a scammer >_<

Is it going to be this way for the rest of my life? Am I never going to find the woman of my dreams...?

(Although, it probably won't be as easy to find a woman looking to gain and/or be stuffed there...)

Also, get this! One of the questions they had was something like, if you went to someone's profile and saw that they were overweight, would you be less likely to message them or something like that. One of the responses was, "No, I actually prefer overweight people."
^_^
8 years

Stuffing my cousin

Lots of pasta and stuff like that, she'll be hungry again not too long after cramming it into her belly

also, try extra virgin olive oil if you're looking to fatten her up as well as stuff her

PS: Post results (and maybe pics?) pls!!! ^^
8 years

What do you wear to bed?

I just wore the clothes I wore that day because lazy happens to me 24/7 smiley
8 years

Active gainers vs watching someone gain

I love watching, and the thought of helping, a beautiful women get plumped up smiley
8 years

A question for the ladies

Oh, yes! Without a doubt! Potbellies are so sexy, but I just love flabby bellies so much! It was hard for me to chose between the two as a favorite smiley
8 years

A question for the ladies

So, for all you beautiful women here, I've a question; how would you prefer your belly to be?

Would you prefer a huge, sexy, perfectly rounded and swollen potbelly, making it look like you swallowed a beach ball?

Or several lumps of soft, sexy, jiggly warm flabby fat?

Or, if you simply don't care, what is your belly like now? smiley
8 years

Truth or dare

Just felt like making a little game on here; depending on how this goes, I might think of more smiley I don't know how this will work on a forum, per se, or even if it WILL work, but why not? Let's give it a little test run ^_^

So, this game is Truth or Dare: Feederism style! Questions can range from anything, to you yourself gaining, to loving the feeling of fullness, to helping another get plumped and fattened up!
8 years

How young did you realize?

For me, the feederism community is one I entered when I was in sixth grade, back in '06 when YouTube was still young. I was aware of my navel fetish back then, and was looking up videos for the purpose, when I found a video of a beautiful woman in a bikini with a huge belly, eating ice cream. Ever since then, I've wanted to feed a woman to make her own belly big smiley
8 years

Anyone want to be squashed?

I dunno about being sat on, but I LOVE the idea of being squished in between two rolls of a woman's big fat belly smiley
8 years
123   loading