Music genres

Lets see, mostly I listen to video game music, but I also have a bunch of 60's - late 80's rock from my dad's old iPod since he's a professor of Rock and Roll and Jazz history at my state university. Lots of Beatles smiley

Also, a lot of jazz, blues, and ESPECIALLY classical music (Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, etc.) Some anime music as well smiley
8 years

Cartoon fatness wiki

So, for those of you who didn't know, there's a wiki dedicated to cartoon fatness called the fudge yeah cartoon fatness wiki, basically showing any sort of weight gain, body inflation, etc. in animated works.

Link for those interested: cartoonfatness.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fudge_Yeah_Cartoon_Fatness_Wiki
8 years

Question for the guys

I prefer a two-piece bikini sans my navel fetish smiley
8 years

Help! my best friend is making me fat!

Well, first, you should determine if this weight gain something you enjoy or not. If you do enjoy it, then, I guess keep eating.

But if not, you should be honest and up-front about this, and tell your friend.
8 years

Sexy test question

So, I had a test today in Biology, and one of the questions I had was just so incredibly sexy...

So, in a nutshell, the question was as follows:

"Two women both decide to start drinking tea, one sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, and the other with sugar. They both drink ten glasses a day for a month. Which of the women would be more likely to gain weight?"

And so, as I read on, I could only think of how much I wished I could see those two women, see them gain weight. And ten glasses a day! Think of how bloated their bellies would get! Bloated, soft, round, squishy potbellies...I almost couldn't finish the quiz, I was too busy thinking of that beautiful imagery XD
Seriously, it's almost like my Bio teacher knows of this quirk of mine~
8 years

Male feeder in georgia

Hello all! I am a beginning feeder in the Athens/Watkinsville area of Georgia looking for a female feedee! Feel free to PM me if interested smiley
8 years

Finding a date or feedee

Yeah, I joined at the recommendation of my therapist for the very reason of finding a partner. I don't expect something like that to happen overnight unfortunately, but I find this place to be much preferable to somewhere like eHarmony, mostly because of the fetish bit smiley
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey everybody! I'm a (male) feeder looking for a female feedee first and foremost, but also to meet new people and make some friends (I have so very little lol...) I am 20 years old, and from Georgia ^_^
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I have a fetish for ladies' navels. Deep innies especially smiley
8 years
123   loading