I need advice. i am a 20 year old male virgin. i don't get pleasure from masturbation and afraid

This is totally normal. I dated someone who never did it till older than you. If you want to try something different, get a bottle of lubes. It was a game changer for them. We were each others first for stuff. And it can take a while to finish if you're new to it or have sensitivity issues.
3 years

How to maximize stuffing/bloating but minimize weight gain?

Watermelon. My ex was similar but eating a whole personal watermelon made him nice and bloated. You want to be careful with straight water, there are risks of too much water in too short a period of time, but then again this whole fetish has a lot of risks. If you want to do just fluids I'd suggest something to balance the electrolytes so a low cal Gatorade. Otherwise smoothies with a non dairy base would probably be really good for your situation
3 years

Tips to rewire my brain as a gainer

Also I would say is dont feel like you have to do it every single day. You want it to still be fun sondontnmake yourself miserable force feeding yourself until you feel bad. If you take a few days off and maybe just light snacks, no real meals, I guarantee you'll he starving in a day or two and will be able to really put it away
5 years

Inducing tummy aches

Heavy cream will definitely do it yo you
5 years

Do you speak openly about your fetish with anyone?

Actually all of my close friends have been told. Most dont really understand it or the appeal. One severely misjudged how intimate feeding is and that's a long ass story. One actually looked it up and found this site. None of then really care. Course I havent seen most of them in about 50 pounds. But for the most part my friend all have their own kinks. So they understand a little, but I don't think they expect me to go as heavy as I'm planning on
5 years

Sex with 2 300+ bodies

Doggy really works in my relationship, tho hes just shy of 300 and I'm only 220. But part if it is angling. I have to basically have everything but my ass on the bed, face almost pushed into the matress to get my angling right.
Hope this is a bit helpful. If not then I'm sorry.
5 years

Pardon my feabie rant...

I've had mostly good experiences on feabie. It came as I was of age to be active on these kind of sites. I stay out of drama. For the most part it's fairly innocent talk about food. I've had good experiences, love the chat option and have had very interesting and explorative conversations. its an imperfect community but it's felt the most active.
7 years

Tattoos and body mods with weight gain

I'm a feedee who is delaying my decision on weight gain until I feel I am at a better place in life for it. Similarly I am delaying getting tattoos and piercings that I want. I am not presently financially independent and my parents would not approve of these sort of things.

But for those of you who have experience, how has weight gain affected tattoos or belly button piercings. If I got these body mods and then decided to gain, what should I expect/what should I be careful of? Just trying to know before hand smiley
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is a bit cliche. I'm a female feedee who fantasizes about a very dominant male feeder. He would be loving and attentive but also want to fatten me. Sometimes by hand, sometimes by a tube forcing sweet creams down my throat, not giving me time to swallow before they pressure has forced its way into my stomach. While that happens, he's pleasuring me- either with a vibrator or with oral sex. Through this I connect being stuffed with sexual pleasure and need to have my belly stuffed in order to get off (like palov's dog) And he can't keep his hands and tongue off my growing fat, making sure I know how he loves my growing body. He would need to be very persuasive and make me want to gain to please him.
7 years

What & why do we have these fetishes?

Always had a facination with weight growing up. Any kind of change- gaining or losing- caught my attention. Losing probably only to be able to gain over and over. But weight gain fascinated me since as young as 2nd grade. Maybe it was because my mom went on weight watchers and lost about 100 when I was little. Maybe it's a vestigial evolutionary desire to survive the scarce season. Maybe it's my rebellion against how I was raised. Sexuality and what causes fetishes is an interesting topic and I wonder how much of it is "born that way" or as my BF thinks, imprinted
8 years