Boobs.

I like to see small boobs in bras that are too big!
12 years

I want my breasts to get big

Little boobs are awesome too. A BBW with B cups is just about pure heaven.
12 years

Small breasts

It's gonna sound like an echo: BeccaBae, Delicious! and I, too love the contrast of small breasts atop a big belly. BigCutie Demi is another amazing beautiful model who is not busty. More Please!
12 years

Small breasts

To Bubba Jay- Thanks for starting this thread, and YES, "fat & flat" is perfect in my opinion. If you think about it, it fits perfectly with what most men like: contrast. In thin women with large boobs, there is a big contrast between the small body and the large boobs. In fat women with small boobs, there is a similar big contrast, only the other way. I hope that more of the ladies who are small on top will learn to love their little boobies.
12 years

I need some help?!

I say keep trying it. He may have just not been used to it. If you do it a few more times he might get into it, especially if he sees how much you enjoy it. If he doesn't, then at least you know where he stands in relation to this part of your wants and needs. Good luck. LNM
12 years

Boobs.

I think Sweetty is absolutely right. There are many women out there (including Sweetty) who are so soft, curvy, and feminine that big boobs are almost redundant. Lots of women look great with big boobs, and lots of women look equally great with little or tiny boobs. Thank goodness for wondrous variety!
12 years

Fatty girl with flat breasts

I think your tiny breasts look great the way the are. smiley
12 years

Boobs.

Big boobs are great and I love them. BUT, there is something absolutely magical about big fat women with small or very small breasts. It is a rare and wonderful thing to see. I absolutely ADORE fat & flat ladies.
12 years

Keep the faith, PiggyBaby, I think you have a great body shape, and I can't be the only one who thinks so. This website and this forum thread are proof that all different kinds of people find all different kinds of body types beautiful. I'm sure that someone will love your body, I do hope that you can too. LNM
12 years

I am glad that you enjoy your cute little boobies, Becca, because they are all yours and no one else's. If, in the great cosmic scheme of things, you meant to have big boobs you would have gotten them. So it seems you meant to get small ones. Bravo! I think it is very nice of you to share pics of yourself (and your boobies) with your fans. Anyone who doesn't like doesn't have to look. And how does that saying go? "The people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter." I think you said it just right- "Remember that you are someone's exact ideal." There are lots of men (and probably women too) who are looking for a nice flat-chested BBW. I hope that the lovely fat & flat ladies out there will keep that in mind if they start feeling bad about their appearance. LNM
12 years
12   loading