What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I was misled into it by a partner I trusted. Dude literally tried to make me fatter instead of having a conversation with me about his fetish. I found it on his laptop along with a tumblr blog where he had admitting to purposely trying to make me gain weight while making me feel insecure because of it... Worst introduction ever...but the good side of it is that I was introduced to people who Im friends with till this day, and I developed confidence I hadnt had because I was always soo insecure about my weight. Thanks loser smiley
2 years

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

The first thing that I noticed when i hit 350lbs around 17/18 was that I couldnt walk for longer than a minute without feeling like my back was about to break. Also, I couldnt fit in certain chairs and had to make sure it could hold my weight if I had never sat in it before.
2 years

Question for the big ones

Personally, a good mixture of both is necessary. I loovee mocking comments but if they are never interrupted with flattering ones or actual admiration, its possible I may start to take it to heart even if I know its not the case.
2 years

Personal trainer domme humiliation

If only one of my fantasies could come true, it would be that one!
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Currently mine is 54.
It use to be 80.1
WOW
2 years

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

I loooveee comparisons! Im always embarrassed in the moment but get super turned off afterwards!
2 years

Do weight limits ever work?

I can't speak on anyone else's situation, but for me once I hit 430 I knew that was my limit. Im pretty independent and I want to stay that way so I force myself to stay committed to my limit so I can do the things I want to do without assistance.

I jump from 420-430 for about a year now. When I hit 430, I know I need to slow down and I do.

Also, since I do weigh so much, It doesn't take much for me to lose weight. Just bypass a burger or 3 lmao....
6 years

Would you be master or slave

That's really hard to say. Im mainly dominant and usually want/get my way ...but every once in a while, I'll get extremely submissive...soo can I say both...?
6 years