Videos

When I want to watch vids on FF, I always have to switch to desktop mode. Give that a try!
4 years

Wider than you are tall?

How much do you weigh Ditzy? Still 410?
6 years

Defiant eater

PinkyDear:
If someone suggests or gives little hints about weight loss I end up thinking the opposite. The last time a doctor gave me a menu plan I went out to eat right after the appointment and ate forbidden foods and calories.

Does anyone else feel the need to disobey?

I would do the exact same!!! But I often do, guess that's the rebel inside of me.
6 years

Weight gain contest

Sounds great fun... I'm starting to eat already smiley
7 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Somewhere inside of me there is a question how life would be if I kept gaining more and more my whole life. If there was a woman who fed me constantly. Would it be great, would it be boring. I know from my feeder side, I would enjoy it to feed a woman bigger and bigger even until she can't move. Sex would be challenging.

I think about it more often lately how it would be to eat everything I could without getting full. That part definately would be awesome!
7 years

Beer belly?

True what Ditzy says, I like Erdinger and Franciskahner. Normally I just drink a lot Jupiler, belgium pilsner. Don't forget to snack during drinking
7 years

Meetings in the netherlands

DutchFatty:
I'm in!!!!

And the idea of meeting more People in Holland with this passion makes me happy and hungry hihi.

So Come on. .

Then just eat!!!!
7 years

Meetings in the netherlands

That would be vet cool smiley finally the Netherlands is ready for size acceptation and feedism! I'm interested.
7 years

Looking for fatties who want to model!

Softly 1:
Im rather interested...would I make a decent model?

Kunto:
I think you would be the top model! You've got one of the most incredible sexy bellies on the web here!

Softly 1:
Nice of you to say..but there's better ones and younger ones than mine!

Well younger isn't always more beautiful. I think it's an artwork to see a 35 or 40 + woman like you. Also due to the softness it sometimes make a mature woman still look young smiley
8 years

Looking for fatties who want to model!

Softly 1:
Im rather interested...would I make a decent model?

I think you would be the top model! You've got one of the most incredible sexy bellies on the web here!
8 years
12   loading