So, who's in london?

I'm a feedee living in London, send me a message if you want to chat? 😊
7 years

Looking for a submissive feedee for humiliation and feeding

Very submissive feedee here, feel free to message me if you like😊
7 years

What kind of pet are you?

I'll have to be typical and say I'd like to be a plump little piggy - I find that the most sensual I think smiley
8 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

For me, it's feeling my belly roll over the waistband of whatever I'm wearing and touch my thighs whenever I sit down (it's only starting doing this recently.) Also, I keep occasionally bumping into things because I forget how much it actually sticks out now.
8 years

Shorter woman ...

I'm 5ft and somewhere between 125 - 130 lbs (it fluctuates quite a lot) - I'd say I was becoming noticeably chubby around 120lbs as I naturally have a very slight frame with very little muscle. Weight gain is so much more obvious on shorter people!
8 years

F feedee london seeks fa / feeder

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a fat admirer or feeder in the London area of the UK. Someone preferably between 23 and 35 and either female or male, I'm bi and don't mind either way smiley I've got a little fatter lately and feel it's finally time for me to start meeting people who share some of the same interests and fetishes as I do.

I really hope some of you respond!

Thank you for reading.

x
8 years

Looking for girl down south uk

Hi smiley I'm London based, feel free to drop me a message if you want to chat?
8 years

Looking for fatties in uk/europe

Hi smiley I'm based in London, feel free to drop me a message if you're interested in meeting up. Hope you have a great time travelling! x
8 years

Looking to chat to uk girls

Feel free to dm me if you want to chat smiley
8 years
123   loading