Vore kink

I love fantasising about being fattened up and being prepared to be eaten - but my captor always changes his / her mind last minute and decides to just keep fattening me to see how fat they can make me... I love the lead up in vore but the actual end game doesn't really do much for me.
8 years

How big is your belly ?

I got 47% - "a bit plump". Sounds about right smiley It's funny because the rest of me is pretty slim just very soft so people wouldn't realise my weight gain if it wasn't for my belly!
8 years

Vore and feederism

I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley
9 years

The wall test

My toes and belly touch at the exact same time... What does that mean, because I'm not exactly skinny, my belly is quite plump :/
10 years

What is "too thin?"

Having been anorexic throughout the whole of high school (in England that's from the age of 11 to 18), I can say you would honestly be surprised at the level of abuse I got for looking the way I did. I won't go into detail, but let's just say the abuse did not simply stop at name-calling and verbal slander; it did get physical.

However, it was not quite on par with the bullying I knew some of my overweight friends suffered at different schools. It was close, but probably only due to the extreme at which my weight sat. Those who were thin without looking ill were certainly not abused over anything as far as I know.

But this is only regarding personal and direct abuse as opposed to society's view of fat people and thin people as a whole. On such a wide scale, I must say that from what I have seen that people who are deemed overweight do suffer worse abuse than those whom society labels as 'thin'.

So I suppose what I'm trying to say is: people who carry more weight are typically subject to worse abuse than than those who are 'thin' by society's standards, however each case is entirely circumstantial to the individual.

Just my two pence-worth smiley
11 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

eatup wrote:
"Kidnapping" and force feeding a cute girl is one of my main fantasies. There would be many ways to go about it, but one of them would be having her sit on my lap while I stuff her swollen belly. She would be moaning and whimpering, but there'd be nothing she could do about it. She would be completely helpess and I would have complete control of her. I'm getting "excited" just writing this post.

There's much more to this fantasy, and of course it wouldn't exactly play out like this in real life since there are ethical limits, but one day I hope to make this fantasy at least somewhat of a reality.

Yes yes yes - I would love for this to happen to me! One of my favourite fantasies smiley
11 years

Belly classification system

I think I'm almost a 'sticker' - I can only suck it in a tiny bit now, and that's on an empty stomach... I can't wait until it's impossible to suck in altogether! smiley
11 years
123   loading