Chicago or kalamazoo

Adding myself here too. I’d love an event around these parts. I’m in Kalamazoo
3 years

What are some of the most famous female stuffers?

Don’t forget ThatOneAmy31, Reinnapop and Kebabqueen. All three of them put away massive stuffings.
3 years

Competitive eating training techniques? effectiveness?

I was just talking about “working out” to increase my capacity last night. I’ve done consistent bloats in the past to boost how much I can hold and that definitely helps increase capacity over time. The competitive eaters also will go on a liquid diet the day before a contest and I’ve tried that the day before a binge and it works well too.

I think it would also be important to do a food stuffing once a week or every other week on top of the blots to maximize capacity gains. The liquid is good but it passes so quickly that getting a stomach used to the prolonged pressure that food gives would be important to true improved capacity for stuffings.

Right now my daydream is to have a feeder coach to work with me and game plan on techniques to keep growing it and keep track of my capacity gains over time.
3 years

Feedee for feedee friends

I know so many feedees are out looking for that perfect feeder. By no means end the search, but if there are feedees interested in having a feedee friend, I think we would have a lot in common. It would be nice to be able to chat with other people who know what it’s like being a feedee.

We can talk about our favorite binges, or the struggles of finding clothes that fit, or how heavy cream does NOT go with every meal (regardless of what feeders say) or just life in general and books or shows we like.
3 years

Denver: any bbws/ffas in or around?

I’m not a BBW or ffa but if there is a Denver meet up (post rona or appropriately socially distanced) that BHM are welcome at, I’d love to attend.
3 years

Denver meetup

Let’s do it! I can host if we want to do it at a house or someone pick a restaurant we can meet at.
4 years

Stuffing advice

Definitely take it slow. When I try to stuff too fast I get more in quickly but I feel worse sooner and end up eating or drinking less than when I stretch out my binge over a few hours.

You will certainly get better the more you practice, and what a fun thing to have to work at. Have fun and keep that tummy full!
5 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Submissive Gainer

It’s so true, half of what turns me on about stuffing and gaining is doing it for my feeder.
5 years

Tips for an all day stuffing

Oh that sounds wonderful! Don’t forget your prelunch fruit shake. Can’t let that belly go empty for long.
6 years
12345   loading