Doctor who

Oh yah the Adipose episode was fantastic. And it is one with my favorite companion, Donna. Plus she is kinda chubby herself, just a great FA episode.

Did anyone see "the Doctor's Wife"? OMG fantastic!!!!
13 years

You know you're a fat admirer when

When you are driving down town and the first thing you look at on the pedestrians is their bellies.
13 years

Is there a "how to" for belly stuffing?

Ok, so here is my solution to not having to eat stuff you don't like the taste of. Try popcorn. You can make it buttery or salty, sweet or spicy. It's totally up to you. After you have eaten a whole bowl, that two pop secriet bags for those of you keeping score at home, drink a bunch or soda or water or juice. You get a nice bloat from the liquid and the popcorn expands a bit with the liquid and gives you a nice little streatch.

Enjoy!
13 years

Losing weight to look better stuffed

Well i have been on bed rest with an injury and have lost 10 pounds so far cuz Im just not hungry. So we will see if that helps once i get better and can get stuffed again.
14 years

Losing weight to look better stuffed

Hi everyone!

So I have one for you. I love stuffing and usally put on a pound or two when I do. I have noticed that as time has gone by that I'm not getting that great ball belly that I love when I'm stuffed. I've gotten to fat! Sure I'm huge and it feels terriffic but it looks more like just a big tummy rather than a STUFFED one.

So here is my question, has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone lost weight just to look better when he or she is stuffed?

I'm thinking about giving it a go. What do you think will it work?
14 years

Soon to be feeder..maybe?

I think that is great he is into the idea of gaining for you. I can understand how much of a turn on it must be. Cool thing is you guys can just give it a try and if he doesent like the added weight or you feel guilty, justifiably or not, you can stop. Have a good time, it sounds like you have a pretty special guy there enjoy it.
14 years

New bones episode

yah it would be amazing if that was a club, my GF asked me about it after the show, she isnt into FF and stuff, and i told her there arnt any clubs like that.

I just dont know if enough women would be into it to make one work.
14 years