Fa cruise!! we definitely need to host one!

Phewww... I'm not sure I could do a whole week of stuffing myself silly but I guess I won't know until I try!

I think it's a great idea and is a lot like the feedist vacation I have been thinking about. If this gets off the ground I am so in.
8 years

More heavy cream

feedeeleah:
I think I drank 2 cups of it, and that was the last time I ever drank it because it made me really sick. I can't digest fats very well:-( Otherwise I'd be chugging the stuff daily!

I totally understand this. Heavy cream or really fatty whole milk just make me feel so bad afterwards. But they do a body good!
8 years

Stuffing vs bloating vs inflation

For me bloating is the fastest, inflating is the easiest and stuffing is the most intense.

Both inflating and bloating are fairly impermanent. A few hours later you are pretty much back to normal. But when I stuff I'm full for the whole day. Plus it takes a few hours just to get me completely full. I mean completely completely full.

So I guess it depends on what I have time for and how intense I want the feeling to be.
8 years

Opening throat?

I'd be interested to learn how to do this too. I've seen people chug beers in a sew seconds and would love to learn how.
8 years

Anyone interested in a santa barbara or goleta meet up and just pig out!?

Lol I am so in love with this idea I want to fly out just to go restaurant hopping! Good luck all. This sounds like so much fun!
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

It's sounding like a cruise would be a wonderful way to pack on the lbs! But practically speaking, wouldn't that be $$$ with a lot of people getting their own cabin?
8 years

Weight gain since high school

I was 145 frosh and sophomore years. I was 245 a month ago. 100 pounds isn't a bad gain if I do say so myself.
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

ReadTheWind:
Gawd, I would LOVE this!!

Well so far we have two female feeders, two male feedees and a male switch interested. Come on people where is your sense of Feedist adventure?!
8 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

Hi there

So a fellow feedist and myself have both decided we love the idea of a feedist vacation. The plan is we get a group of around 6 together of both feedees and feeders to spend a long weekend of all kinds of food related debatchery. Right now we have interest from two male feedees in Colorado and one female feeder in Texas. I think it would be best to rent a house from Air BnB or something like that and get it to a comfortable temp for everyone and just binge to our hearts content. We need at least two more feeders and one more feedee to keep the price of the rental down and then we need to decide on location. I think ideally would that would be someplace warm but I think it's up to where everyone is coming from. What do you all think? Does anyone else want to join our feedist vacation?
9 years

What is your favorite restaurant for stuffing yourself?

McDonalds. There is something so gluttonous and naughty about binging on fast food.
9 years
23456   loading