Let er grow or shave it off

Thanks for the replies. I've been curious the last few years to see what I look like under all this fur but so far cutiebeans is not in the minority at all and in fact holds 100% of the vote for don't shave.

Any other people have thoughts.
9 years

Let er grow or shave it off

What do you guys think about men saving their bellies and chest vs leaving them be in their natural state?

Now it is not that big of a question for my hairless compatriots but for the more wolverine like men here, such as myself, it's a question that has probably come to mind before. I'm not overly attached to my flease like covering but it is part of who I am and shearing it off seems like a big change.

So, help a guy out. Are chubby men's chests and tummies better shaved or al natural?
9 years

Celebrity feedists/fas

I have wondered about Pierce Brosnan. His wife Keely Smith has gained quite abit of weight over their marriage. Not to say anyone with a fat significant other is a feedist or FA but it's fun to dream James Bond might be one.
9 years

Stuffing piece in hellogiggles

You know it seems like the writer is looking for a trend or movement away from the "thigh gap craze" and to support her hypothesis she is (hopefully) subconsciously missing the lifespan of the stuffing fetish. I would contend that if feedists are becoming more prevelent it is because it's easier to find community in the fetish than ever before. With sites like FF, it is easier to know you aren't alone in ones desires and it can have an emboldening affect on people to act out a fantasy rather than just dreaming of it.

And for gods sake why is it that whenever I read something about stuffig or being a feedee it's always only that women partake?! I am most certainly a man and I love being stuffed and definitely identify most strongly as a feedee. Just because it can be considered the sub in the relationship doesn't mean it is inherently femine. (Steps down from his soap box)
9 years

Non-"fetish" hobbies?

I play in an orchestra and enjoy cycling (perferably mountain biking), mountain climbing, and beer. I live in Colorado where there is a pretty darn good amount of craft brewers and some really good mountains so that makes both the beer drinking and mountain sports easy enough.
10 years
45678   loading