Currently listening to?

Wolfmother - Joker and the Theif
10 years

Cali girl looking for fa

I'm pretty good. How are you? I live in North Cal smiley[/quote]

I visit NorCal often, it's where I am from and my folks still live there. Are you anywhere near Sebastopol?
10 years

My 4-day stuffing adventure..

This is my fav thread for a long time. Wretty you look amazing and this stuffing is epic in every way. I hope you make it to the Buffett and make a real pig of yourself. It's every stuffers dream!

Only one day to go now time for the big finish!!!! Eat, eat, eat!!!!
11 years

Guys in nyc for nude modeling?

I think you might have better luck offering a donut after. smiley

Come on guys lets help her out!
11 years

Love to watch people stuff...

I agree Lana I think it sounds like you could be a great feeder. I know that what really helps me push my limits when I am stuffing is having my feeder get really into my progress.

Although it is important to realize that there is more to being a good feeder than just enjoying someone full up to the bursting. Of course, that is a big part of it though. smiley
11 years

Female feeders in san fran

Yes there are. I know it. But they will never reply because you called San Francisco San Fran. This is an unacceptable nick name try the city next time and I am 100% sure you will have better luck.

And incase you couldn't tell, I'm just joking. Good luck finding someone!
11 years

Weightgain with your feedees

As a feedee I love this thread! 4 meals a day for your feedees is dedication and the fact that you are gaining too is awesomely hot. Go you!
11 years

Stuffing ideas?

My classic go to is always pizza. But toward the end of the pie it gets a bit hard to force it down.

I think something like butter mashed potatoes would be a good one. With gravy to break up the same taste and sausages like it is bangers and mash to get some heavy proteen. Yum!

Oh! Another good one has been lasagna. It has a complex enough taste so you don't get sick of it and you can warm up each slice when you are ready. Great stuffing food. And fattening too!
11 years

Good eating challenges

Great ideat for a thread!

I have been looking for a new challenge. A friend reciently suggested a tall stack of pancakes because of how impressive that amount of food would look before starting, how quickly they go down and how fattening they are. Think lots of butter.

I know I stuff better with a goal, any other goal fueled binges that you lovely fatties have done?
11 years

No longer able to 'suck it in'

At my highest of 225 it was hopeless but now at 207 if it wasn't for my love handles giving my belly away I think I could. But even now I'm just too wide!
11 years